Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2021 12:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Advice for first-time BDSM

Hi bros,

Recently I have been interesting in trying one of HK’s BDSM providers. I am particularly interested in exploring the submissive component, but naturally my lack of experience makes me quite anxious. For the more experienced bros, do you have any recommendations on:

1) Good service providers for light S&M play for first timers

2) Tips for managing first time anxiety / enjoying the process

3) Recommendations on what to request.

I am also confused by some of the terms used: Japanese LULU, enforce holy water drink, green hat, chest JJ sandwich, mind control etc. Example of these terms: https://go141.com/en/A93741-TST- ... r%5BGo141Header%5D. Any bros who have knowledge, grateful if you could share. Thanks!

Recent Ratings
test74   14-1-2021 13:07  Acceptance  +4   Some great questions. Welcome insight on any dom friendly providers as well.
Randal
Kinky King

UID 177900
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 201
Karma 1076
Acceptance 674
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2021 13:35  Profile P.M. 
Excuse me while I slip into something less comfortable...

I haven't tried HK for this, but I'll take a stab at some of the defintions.

enforce holy water drink: forced to drink her pee?
green hat: means cuckold in China, so I guess you watch her get fucked
chest JJ sandwich: No idea! Not on the Subway menu that's for sure.
mind control: interesting. Maybe hypnosis control?

SM play face slapping +language humiliate +climax control+saliva+penis stepping+foul language+bondage+tie and lift up+whipping +drop wax+enforce choking+anus abuse +penis abuse+raped by the queen+enforce holy water drink+let you feel extremely dishonor+make you be a real slave: seems self explanatory...

Death game: needs a full explanation before proceeding in my book. Could be autoerotic asphyxiation. Very dangerous.

To start gently, try tie and tease. You are tied, she teases you to oblivion and doesn't let you cum, until she says.
AussieMossie
Erotic Emperor

UID 166352
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 58
Karma 2118
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2021 15:18  Profile P.M. 
My tip would be to find a provider you can communicate with clearly in a common language.

Some of the 141 providers really know their stuff, some less so, but for my money the key is to be able to explain what it is you do and more importantly DON’T want to try.

Take a look at some of my reports. I’ve tried a few (for the good of the community). Feel free to PM me if you want to ask anything directly.

Tie and tease is a great first step. An hour tied up on the brink of orgasm will get you hooked!

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   15-1-2021 14:47  Acceptance  +2   Agreed Communication is very important.
swampy82
Musky Member

UID 259269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 136
Posts 14
Karma 135
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2021 09:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hornyromel's post

I agree that communication is a key.

Recommend you decide what you would like to try and let the provider know before starting.

I did my first with YoYo of SSP. Her English is good enough.  Refer to AussieMossie post about her titled Cherry Popped. I need to do a post about my visit yet. She was good imho as a newbie to this experience.  Her 141 ad has several good videos in the about me section and you can find other videos with Google searches.
carlostse
Nookie Newbie

UID 268558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2021 23:03  Profile P.M. 
I have tried Yoyo in SSP before. She is a bit older

Can anyone recommend any service provider who is younger(30-40)
derek9394
Nookie Newbie

UID 30967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2021 16:28  Profile P.M. 
Chest jj sandwich is mammary intercourse
Lulu spa is a famous service from Bali.
Mind control is to make u do and think whatever she want u to do.(force u to eat shxt. Xdd)
Those terms are weird ,even I am a Chinese user,I am not sure those meanings if I dun change to Chinese version.

[ Last edited by  derek9394 at 30-1-2021 16:33 ]