Acceptance 133
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2019 04:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Advice for first visit to Macau Saunas

Hey guys !

So I've finally decided to pop the cherry and visit Macau for my first sauna experience. After reading the many informative reports I've narrowed it down to four options, East Sauna, Rio, 18 and Familia Nobre. East Sauna in particular attracts me due to the possibility of bbbj in the open fountain area as mentioned by another bro, but I am conflicted with my decision as it seems that the girls available at FN, and Rio are of much higher standards! The other issue would be that I will be visiting much earlier than others suggest at around 1/2pm, so I am wondering will I still have a decent lineup of girls available and if so which sauna would you recommend for good quality girls and a memorable first Macau experience! Would love to receive suggestions from fellow bros, thanks in advance!  
maltodextrin
Lustful Lord

UID 264612
Digest Posts 0
Credits 576
Posts 39
Karma 573
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2019 14:36  Profile P.M. 
Whenever I go to Macau it's around that time, and I spend the early afternoon in a sauna. Usually it's when I'm skiving off work. Sometimes I can even do some work on my phone from the sauna

I've been to FN and Rio, haven't been to East or 18 yet. Usually there's only 5-10 girls working, mostly from Vietnam (many more turn up at around 6pm for the evening shift) so there's less choice. It depends how picky you are, but at FN or Rio you should be able to find something to your taste. However on a couple of occasions I watched someone else request a lineup, saw only 1 girl that I liked, then of course he chooses her. Do I wait for an hour for her to become available? Also do I really want to go right after that guy? So get the lineup done quickly then relax in the lounge afterwards...

In the afternoons the lounge is much quieter, sometimes only a couple of other customers. You'll probably get more attention from the massage staff - some will aggressively sell massages, others might just come over for a chat as they're genuinely bored. I quite like that. In the evenings it gets pretty busy and loud.
bigcock21
Nookie Newbie

UID 92222
Digest Posts 0
Credits 29
Posts 19
Karma 22
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2019 16:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 maltodextrin's post

Thanks for the advice bro Are they all Viet girls? personally have a preference for PRC girls or even russians At this point I'm likely deciding between FN and East due to Rio being relatively more expensive! Would you recommend buying any of the packages earlier at the ferry terminal or just pay as I get there?
maltodextrin
Lustful Lord

UID 264612
Digest Posts 0
Credits 576
Posts 39
Karma 573
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2019 21:37  Profile P.M. 
In my experience at FN before 6pm it's mostly Vietnamese working. I've seen a quite a few FN early afternoon lineups that were 5 Vietnamese girls. You might get a few more PRC at Rio. You could also consider Golden Sauna for likely more afternoon PRC girls and good value - I think it was around 1500 for normal and 1900 for star category there. Quality is slightly lower though.

Definitely look at the packages at ferry terminal. There's often discounts for afternoon visits. Very least you'll get some free foot massage or something.

Would be keen to hear about your East experience. I need to give that one a try