Subject: Bangkok Edging or Multi-shot Handjob?
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1200
Posts 69
Karma 1190
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2023 22:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok Edging or Multi-shot Handjob?

I'm a rare breed in that I prefer a good, long handjob over a BJ or FS.  Although I'm not really a fan of the wham, bam, ty m'am style, I prefer long and slow with lots of teasing.

Occasionally I like a 1-shot HJ, but with 60 to 90 minutes of teasing and build-up before I blow (this is commonly called edging).  Other times, I prefer to look for HJs with "unlimited" shots.  If the girl is skilled, then I can easily pop 3-5 times over a 90-minute session.

Anyway, I am curious if there are any places in Bangkok that cater to these specialty HJs?  I have seen a couple places like 7-Heaven that offer a HJ for 40 minutes (I'm assuming 1 shot) for 1000 baht.  I guess I could just go there and see if they can recommend a girl skilled in HJ that would accept 1500-2000 baht for 2 hours and lots of teasing.  OTOH, there used to be a provider called Penny Ying in Bangkok that provided a specialized edging service, but she's retired sadly.  If anyone knows any shops or independents specializing in this then I would be grateful.

Recent Ratings
shortpunt104   12-10-2023 22:00  Acceptance  +1   
neophyte   5-10-2023 09:45  Acceptance  +5   You're not alone. I would like to find more of this. If you have leads in HK, let me know.
Soi26bkk   5-10-2023 08:49  Acceptance  +3   Welcome to BKK! See my comment below mate
booby_lover   5-9-2023 00:51  Acceptance  +1   Most girls won't wank you for 90 minutes. An arm gets tired.
Zxcvbnm123   4-9-2023 23:24  Acceptance  +3   
Zxcvbnm123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 259785
Digest Posts 0
Credits 365
Posts 12
Karma 363
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-6-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2023 23:22  Profile P.M. 
Sorry I can't answer your question but it seems that we share same interest re long HJs, so perhaps you are not a rare breed after all!  Who is your preferred provider in HK?

[ Last edited by  Zxcvbnm123 at 4-9-2023 23:24 ]
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1200
Posts 69
Karma 1190
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2023 01:08  Profile P.M. 
Zxc, I've been roaming in/around E Europe for the past year and a half, not HK.  It's pretty hit or miss, and generally a bit more expensive, but I did have decent success in Prague.  I think it was about 4000 baht equivalent for a 90 min. HJ with unlimited shots and the girl was a drop dead gorgeous blonde Ukrainian who was super skilled.  She coaxed out 3 shots and honestly I probably could've done 1-2 more.

booby, I'm not even a fan of fast and vigorous wanking.  I much prefer light strokes, finger tips, lots of slow teasing, etc.  I'm sure it would be about the least labor intensive way a girl could spend 90 minutes with a client.  There is an art to it though, and some have it, and some don't.  I'm hoping to find the ones who do.

[ Last edited by  besco203 at 5-9-2023 01:09 ]

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   5-9-2023 09:08  Acceptance  +1   See below
booby_lover
Throbbing Titan

UID 282029
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3042
Posts 193
Karma 2999
Acceptance 854
Reading Access 70
Registered 12-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2023 09:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 besco203's post

If you flick though my recent reviews you will see maybe 20 reviews in the past month I've done similar to what you describe.

I like to have sex at the start until exhausted and sometimes  this can go on for a long time but I like to end with prolonged bj/hj.

Some girls follow guidance better than others but for me what makes it last is my control. Some girls can read your signs but others just have a standard technique they use. Plenty of gel cane make a big difference.

If a girls doing to good a job I might get the cock play to stop till I calm down a bit and focus on fingering her or kissing her breasts so I don't cum.

Most girls will complain of sore mouth or arm if you take to long. Often this doesn't worry me because I get them to put on a masturbatory show while I wank myself for awhile. I also think it's pretty rude to expect a girl to bj/hj for to long so let her know if she tires to let me know.

Also for me I want that girl that follows instructions and when the hj is getting close to ending and is told to suck takes the CIM like a champ.

Imo what your asking the most important thing is your control and you can make most sessions work if that's good enough.  The right girl will make it much better though and gel.

[ Last edited by  booby_lover at 5-9-2023 09:29 ]
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1200
Posts 69
Karma 1190
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2023 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Hey booby, looks like I have a lot of reading to do looking through your reviews!  You raise a couple good points and yes your control can be a factor, but I think the girl's attitude always plays a big role.  For example, some girls when they start a HJ might start off slow and teasing, but within 30 seconds are already moving on to rapid pumping and it's clear they just want to get you off ASAP.  There are others who actually enjoy taking their time, making you squirm, reading your body signals, and if they sense you're getting too close to pumping, will back off.  These repeated build ups can make the eventual finish incredible, but not many of the girls actually have the technique or the attitude to be this type of provider.

re: control, I've actually worked on this quite a bit and generally have very good control.  When I'm with a long-term partner, I can always last as long as I want, no surprises.  However, with a working girl, the added excitement of being with someone new and not knowing what things they're gonna be doing can cause me to blow sometimes before I'm ready.  I've found that sometimes after some great teasing with a b2b massage, I might sometimes blow within a minute or 2, but usually if I can survive a couple minutes, then I can settle in and last as long as I want.  At some point I can get into a zone where I'm experiencing a lot of mini dry orgasms, and often don't even feel the need to cum.  This is because I've trained extensively in yoga/meditation and done a lot of tantric exercises.  That's why I'm a big fan of the girls who enjoy a ton of teasing, stop/start, and slow buildup.
Soi26bkk
Lustful Lord

UID 297010
Digest Posts 0
Credits 647
Posts 23
Karma 642
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-10-2023
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2023 08:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 besco203's post

Hi mate, welcome to bkk. see this and your other posting.

There used to be more bj bars but covid made most of them closed down...
7-heaven is relatively new, and this place has been there for a while (used to be different name tho)

https://woodbarbangkok.com/index.html

I personally never tried those bj bars but i can imagine how its like.

7-heaven: seemingly offering younger, attractive girls who dont want to provide punting but bj to make ends meet
Wood bar: more matured ladies with amazing skills (according to my fellow japaneses... mid 50s or so). They are more relaxed, skilled.

---

Except 7-heaven or Wood bar, i dont think there are much of places they say they offer that service (as long as i know, at least online)

But i can see there are plenty of places providing bj.

At some bars around Nana in soi 7/1, they just seem like an operating bar from the middle of the day, and ladies are saying they can give you massage, bj, sex, etc. they seem to have some rooms or area you can go in and enjoy.
(I used to tailor suits around there and had to pass through the bar areas thats why i know lol)

another option is just try the massage places and negotiate.
yet like other guys saying, they might not like to give 40 mins hj bj - as punting is much "easier" for them to make money.
neophyte
Erotic Emperor

UID 126115
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2634
Posts 151
Karma 2616
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2023 09:50  Profile P.M. 
I would recommend one of the online providers (ThaiFriendly, Fiwafans). Just communicate your expectations beforehand and that should set things up nicely. You may also talk with the massusse before for places on Sukhumvit 21 (all the places on the rightside after Soi Cowboy/Asoke), Sukhumvit soi 22 (the dive? honeybee) and sukhumvit soi 33 (dream heaven, 7th heaven) and I think they could provide this service.