Subject: How you guys like to fuck a girl?
Shadowfriedegg
Nookie Newbie

UID 292133
Digest Posts 0
Credits 35
Posts 11
Karma 34
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2023 09:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
How you guys like to fuck a girl?

I think we should all share how we like to treat a girl when on bed with them.
Personally I love to fuck them rough and make them feel used, but that doesn’t mean I treat them badly. Just during sex.
Best would be taking control over them and don’t let them have a chance to make a move!
Spanking their ass till red and hair pulling is a must when doggy, I don’t do choking just place my hand on their neck and make them feel like their mine;) some girls told me that they feel dominated and that turns them on!

What are the kind of things y’all do during sex?

Recent Ratings
your_bro_123   16-6-2023 11:48  Acceptance  +2   nice and slow... lots of foreplay, kissing, and licking... also i oddly have a clean armpit fetish so yeah
micgao   1-6-2023 03:17  Acceptance  +1   fuck slowly, hitting the sides between strokes. every now long and deep -- wakes them up and they gasp. then back to s ...
maxvibgyor
Carnal Conqueror

UID 291882
Digest Posts 0
Credits 217
Posts 74
Karma 201
Acceptance 328
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2023 09:10  Profile P.M. 
When I pay for sex, I would like to fulfill my wishes, I love kissing and to be kissed, lot of bls and bbbj, pushing my shaved face between those juggs in the front and back, seeing the face while fucking, sometime I love to give massage too
Kkayo69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 291608
Digest Posts 0
Credits 313
Posts 27
Karma 308
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2023 23:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Shadowfriedegg's post

I’m pretty thick for my size so I like to tear them up inside and bottom them out until I make them scream or make their eyes roll. I love digging my cock in their pussy slowly then harder slamming
Mis_104
Carnal Conqueror

UID 292630
Digest Posts 0
Credits 251
Posts 15
Karma 247
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2023 22:23  Profile P.M. 
I like mish while holding both their wrists above their head and fucking really hard but slow. I like to bang them so hard their tits jump up and down. Makes me feel really in control. Also I like moving into hands on throat while hard thrusts. All this of course with their permission and as long as they are ok with it.
nomercy999
Musky Member

UID 292428
Digest Posts 0
Credits 124
Posts 17
Karma 119
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 20
Registered 2-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2023 16:56  Profile P.M. 
I'll usually set the mood with scented candle in the room, some alcohol and chit chat. Then find some reason to lean closer, have a kiss on the cheek or neck, slowly progress to kissing on the lips, DFK.
Once my reciprocate, getting a great DFK, I start caressing her boobs and her ass (dress/ shirt are still on at this point), then lightly go down to kissing her next, then close the chest and began undress her. Depending on how eager is she, I usually go slow and take my time to lick her nipples while simultaneously massage her pussy lightly. Next you know you're putting your fingers into her pussy and feeling her wet and juicy pussy, if she's not wet enough she's not aroused, continue to lick her nipple/ DFK until she's slightly wet, before you go for DATY.

After DATY, ask for a blowjob, my girl usually gives me a good blowjob when they're wet enough. Once I'm happy with the blowjob, I'll start with Missionary, thrusting slow and shallow. Feel the atmosphere and how she reacts before you thrusting deeper. Girls like the consistency, you don't need to thrust fast. I like to DFK while missionary too, but at some point her moan gets louder and I'll thrust harder while enjoying the sound.

Next, cowgirl. Lay all the way back and let her ride on you, ask her to play with her own tits - this turns me on a lot. Then, you can pull her forward (still cowgirl), but take over the action and thrusting her hard, while sucking the tits. Depending on you, I'm usually done with 2 positions, sometimes 3 with doggy if I feel like pounding her hard, real hard.

Recent Ratings
sjtopher   21-6-2023 04:03  Acceptance  +4   
sexyloser   20-6-2023 07:06  Acceptance  +6   
ButterflyZapper
Musky Member

UID 289727
Digest Posts 0
Credits 118
Posts 19
Karma 114
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2023 03:56  Profile P.M. 
I like to treat these girls with respect. Gotta respect the hustle and the effort they put it. But when getting down to business I like to cycle through some positions. Have some hot passionate sex.

The BBBJ with eye contact, dirty talk, DATY if it’s looking fresh, and cycle between fucking and BJ.

Recent Ratings
sjtopher   21-6-2023 04:04  Acceptance  +4   
sexyloser   20-6-2023 07:06  Acceptance  +4   
VZSlayer
Lustful Lord

UID 288619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 695
Posts 70
Karma 684
Acceptance 229
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2023 04:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Shadowfriedegg at 30-5-2023 09:03
I think we should all share how we like to treat a girl when on bed with them.
Personally I love to fuck them rough and make them feel used, but that doesn’t mean I treat them badly. Just during sex. ...

Spanking red.. this is something I would avoid.

Basically, rental car companies wash cars for new customers. Try to maintain the condition always the same as new.

Same thing. For the next customer I do not want to leave a visual defect. If it is recoverable overnight I may do.

Anything that affects makeup such as face shot, I may do if I am the last one of the day.
Cum anywhere else I do assuming she can clean up before seeing the next guy