Font size: S M L
SKOUT - Cute Indo made me feel like teenager

Name - Amora
Place - Wanchai Hotel
Date - Early June
Link - Find Amora on Skout
Age - late 20s
Face - 4/5
Body - 3.5/5 (C cups with a bit of chubbiness)
Skills - 2/5
GFE - 10/5
Damage - 1000 for 2 hrs plus tips plus hotel

Do you remember when you were young and in love and made out with that cute gf of yours in a movie theater or bin the car. When was the last time u felt that way??

So found this cute and innocent looking girl in Skout.essaged and got her number. Fixed a date and time on watsapp. I booked the hotel and she showed up in a pink t shirt and blue jeans. She is not tall and just a little bit chubby. She definitely doesn't look like the skinny Chinese WGs. Which was so refreshing. She was a bit shy so we just sat on the bed and talked. Got her some Chocolates  which she liked. While chatting we became more comfy and started making out like sex deprived hormone high teenagers. So much dfk and tongue action from her. My hands slipped into her t shirt and squeezing her C cups. She was rubbing my lb from above the pants. We just kept making out for like 15 min. She took me back to my teenage days where I would take a girl to some quiet place and we made out in thr car. And she seemed to actually enjoy it. Unlike thr mechanical nonsense I get from WGs. But I understand as this girl is not being screwed by 10 guys every day. Her sex apetitite is high and she wants this.

I was so hard that I cud have just fucked her then. But we decided to take a shower separately. Dried up and started again from we left off. I feasted on those bad boys. Squeezed and sucked them dry and she was moaning little little. It felt natural and there was some connection. She kept pushing my head into those melons while I started fingerings her and rubbing her clit. That just made her give up. Within few minutes she came, back arched and moaned or purred like a cat. V all wet and dripping. I didn't know where to put my mouth... Her nipple or her face. Kept juggling. Now thr girl next door was excited and wanted more. She squeezed my rock hard lb and capped me. I made her sit on thr bed and shoved my lb into her mouth while on my knees. Fucked her face hard while she fondled my balls. All of this was too much for me a d after 10 minutes I came into the dom. Put hearts were beating out of our bodies. We laid down and took a breather. She. Hugged me. Tight and we just chatted and had some chocs. Talked got a bit.

All.this tkme I was just slowly rubbing her clit and she was playing with my lb. Lb was liking it and got excited. This time I made sure to actually fuck her. So capped and started in mish. Forgot to say she is quite tight. So I was getting a lot of friction and was going slow. Didn't want to hurt her. She became wet again.and we switched to doggy. Then put her on the side of the bed and fucked her in mush. While standing. After about 30 min I was pretty much finished and came. Was sweating from my hole. She was also quite tired.

Went for shower separately. Laid on the bed for sometime talking while she hugged me tightly. So so gfe. Time was up for me as I had to go.

Such a intimate experience instead of the wham bam I do with WGs. Repeated already.

Find her on skout and pls be good to her. She is a sweet girl trying to make some money on the side.

Happy punting bros

Recent Ratings
MalavernX   18-11-2021 05:41  Acceptance  +1   Good find bro, any chance you can em me her contacts?
cyberfunk82   15-9-2021 11:40  Karma  +3   Excellent: amazing find, please pm me the contact bro…it’s so difficult to find a rare beauty like this…happy to shar ...
karlos   2-7-2021 10:01  Acceptance  +2   greate report, can I have her contact pls ?
boscitc   20-6-2021 12:02  Karma  +5   Excellent
Michaelvick7   19-6-2021 03:20  Karma  +3   
DonaldDuck   18-6-2021 17:29  Karma  +2   awesome stuff! can I get her contact pls
SalesGuy555   18-6-2021 07:30  Karma  +2   Excellent Find!
Rlim09999   17-6-2021 21:14  Karma  +4   nice!
Unitedfuture   17-6-2021 17:28  Karma  +2   Nice find!
Rayguy   17-6-2021 17:16  Karma  +4   Is she only available on Sundays?
hotjac   17-6-2021 16:04  Karma  +4   Nice find - thanks for sharing! She sounds like the perfect person to spend an afternoon or evening with
Iamnothim
Kinky King

UID 268047
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1804
Posts 62
Karma 1797
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2021 17:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@rayguy - for now she is available on weekdays as well. I guess once she starts working then only Sundays. I met her on a weekday