Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2020 15:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent F - 白雪 Snow nubile girl, pretty and fun

Name: 白雪 Snow
Agent: F
Link: TG channel
Age:  23, she told me 1997 and I guessed 20 so very close
Face: 3.5/5 - close to 4, some make up, big eyes naturally but not as big as ad pics of course, no surgery face, skin was clear but not the smoothest complexion
Body: 4/5 small-medium natural breasts, not as full and volumous as ads, with small areolas, small sized nipples
Skill:  4/5 shower, BBBJ, ball-licking, FS, CIM
Service:  4-4.5/5 could have been full marks if she were to offer WBBJ and shower with me again after the deed
Price:  $1200 plus tips

Was very hesitant with agent F but none I wanted were available at the only time I could make. Had seen her and thought about booking but had so many B&S experiences that I wasn’t sure.

And F usually has girls who use photos like they were taken by the same photographer, photoshopped by the same person, looking like aliens with big eyes, small mouths, oval faces and massive tits. All in the same TST K hotel backdrop with the brown wooden furniture and grey carpets (you all know which one).  There aren’t many reports on F girls.

Anyway really did a lot of recon and took the plunge, as she was available at the time I needed.

Went up on time and my hopes were answered as she was the same girl with the same face as the ads. No discount. Except maybe the complexion wasn’t as silky smooth but light make up made her very girl next door. And she has a mixed look to her. She says she’s from Guangxi but the more exotic side. Didn’t ask if she had mixed heritage but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Showering, it was quite erotic. Front and back soaping and reaching around/under me. She keeps her head to the side, I suspect in order to keep her make up intact.

No WBBBJ which was a surprise but when on the bed she made up by giving a really great BBBJ. I sat up on the edge of the bed and she knelt in front of me, face in between my crotch. Looked up at me a few times really  sexily.  Didn’t stop until I wanted to play with her kitty.

She had never used a vibrator but wanted to try.  She really reacted nicely to it and came a few times. I capped myself and started in mish while she controlled the buzz on her clit. Said she felt like she needed to pee a few times. I kept pounding expecting her to squirt but she held it in apparently. It seems many women unknowingly have this sensation and hold it in. She was so wet it wasn’t very tight for me until she clenched when she came.

In kneeling doggie, she was much tighter. Tried to finger her asshole but she brushed my hand away so I respected her wishes. She pulled me each thrust to pound deeper and she came again twice. Her moans a really cute. It’s what you may imagine your friend’s little teenage sister to moan and squeal like. Not over the top, but not shy either.

Finally I asked for CIM and she gladly said “可以啊!(“Sure can!”). Kept lightly sucking until I was empty and when I asked her to show me, she let it dribble out onto her palms and said, “This is a lot!” but not in the too flattering to be true kind of way.

Cleaned up separately which is where I took marks off. Very few now shower after together. When I see reports of those who do, and get a chance at round two, I get immensely envious.

All in all a good choice and at $1200 she’s more attractive than many who are one hundred more at $1300. Break the ice with her, be nice and engaging and I’m sure you’ll get it all back.  There are a lot of ad pics from the agent’s TG channel. This is the one I think is most accurate.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
heymikey   24-8-2020 11:20  Acceptance  +3   Terrific, thanks!
conmebol   21-8-2020 18:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
blahblah777   18-8-2020 15:04  Karma  +3   Favorable
cknc31   17-8-2020 12:04  Karma  +3   nice!
batman108   17-8-2020 08:46  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
blazing_saddles   15-8-2020 20:19  Karma  +5   Agent said no foreigners :(
HelloLadies   15-8-2020 08:19  Karma  +5   If she hasn't used a vibrator before, its not much of a surprise anal was off the cards ;p
mwomwo   15-8-2020 00:57  Karma  +6   Excellent
whodis   14-8-2020 19:46  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   14-8-2020 16:31  Karma  +5   
skebe   14-8-2020 16:26  Karma  +10   Excellent
lively192   14-8-2020 16:08  Karma  +4   
skebe
Fucking Legend

UID 33426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15990
Posts 879
Karma 15882