Subject: Agent SK - 453 Beautiful face and porcelain skin (Jordan/TST)
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2020 19:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent SK - 453 Beautiful face and porcelain skin (Jordan/TST)

Name:  dunno
Number:  453
Agent: SK
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/113598
Face: 4.5/5 85-90% like ad pics
Body: 4.5/5 small natural breasts, with large areolas, slightly deflated but no stretch marks on her body so maybe a bit of weight loss but still very proportional and Naturally attractive
Skill:  4/5 BBBJ, FS, cum on breasts
Service:  4.5/5 could have been full marks if she were able to join me in the shower but more than made up otherwise
Price:  $1300 but $100 Agent discount and tipped $200

I made abrupt plan to punt and had been eyeing a G cup big breasted girl but she wasn’t available. Happy it worked out this way anyway.

Go up and she appeared behind the door shyly but sweet. Very beautiful face with perfect porcelain skin. Maybe a bit of nip and tuck of the eyelids and nose but overall very natural and beautiful. Money up front and I ask her why. She says this company asks for it not her. Fine with me. Vibe was good anyway and nothing to ruin the mood over so I tell her I’ll tip after if she’s good to me.

I am in a good mood so I make conversation in mandarin and she’s equally pleasant and engaging. We chat about a bunch of stuff and she becomes more friendly and relaxed. Brought her some chocolates and she gleamed saying she loves chocolates. Bingo.

Shower alone and I’m fine without her joining me but she does stay outside the shower to chat. She’s only in her panties and Ice is broken. I go out and dry myself and join her on the bed.

Lovely smooth skin, which is why she really hesitates to shower over and over. Says her skin can get irritated if not taken care of. And let’s be honest I’d rather her skin stay impeccable like it is now than get ruined just for a shower or the chance of WBBJ.

Because of the pandemic I’ve been refraining from giving oral / DATY and bringing a vibratos because I really enjoy seeing a woman orgasm from stimulation. Almost more than from penetration.

She says she’s never tried and was not sure. I said she can control it and we can throw it away at any time. Turns out she wasn’t sure because she cums easily and is one of those girls that get exhausted and can’t enjoy penetration much longer and therefore doesn’t want to fuck anymore.

We fondle each other and she gives me a super sensual and light BBBJ. Starts from my balls, as I tell her I’m not sensitive around my torso and so she can skip the cat bath nipple kissing. Not a lot of suction on LB not deep throat but lots of saliva strands dripping from her mouth to my cock every time she comes up. You feel that her mouth is small and shallow. That was really sexy. She’s really delicate and you just don’t want to be rough with her. Instead you feel like you want to be gentle and sensual.

I then pull up to her and take out the vibrator and she’s up for it. We put a dom on it for lube and to put her at ease. I kiss her neck and breasts and gently lay the buzzing vibrator on her pussy lips, slowly moving up to her clit and she tenses up. I maneuver it around and she’s getting into it. Her pussy gets very wet. Like very wet. In no time she cums, one hand holding on to my hand and the other on my cock. That was indeed fast.

I thought she would turn into a dead fish. Instead she wants me in her. Cap on and I enter her in mish. She’s soaking and therefore entry was not super tight but still really nice. I start slow and bring the vibrator back on her clit and she tenses up. Picking up the pace I lift up her legs and she’s rubbing her clit so I bring back the vibrator and give it to her so she’s now in control, building up to what would be her Second orgasm.

I turn her over to her side and then on her knees in doggy and then standing doggy during all of which I kept the vibrator on her clit. I use my thumb and gentle rub her asshole which was wet with her juices. Ask her if she has done anal. Negative. Would she mind a thumb in her bum? Yes. Oh well. Can’t blame me for trying.

We return to to mish as I really enjoy looking at her face. She cums a third time and says enough of the vibrator. And that’s my cue to cum. She doesn’t do CIM so I ask if I can cum on her chest to which she’s fine.

She jerks me off and again it’s a light fluttering motion. She’s not a rough and wild kind of girl and that in and of itself was very much a turn on for me. I shoot over her chest landing on her neck and chin and she complements me of the amount. I tell her, “It’s because of her,” and she smiles.

I grab tissues to help clean up the mess I made on her and she remains all smiles and a bit shy. We wash up separately but keep chatting. She’s beaming saying she really, truly enjoyed that to which I’m flattered regardless of it being truth or lie.  I tip her and leave Very pleased.

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 23-7-2020 19:39 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
www11113   30-12-2020 14:08  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
joverz   3-8-2020 07:30  Karma  +4   Have her booked today!
HKGPeter   1-8-2020 01:23  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Petay_1283   29-7-2020 07:21  Karma  +10   lovely.
shaykh   25-7-2020 18:11  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   25-7-2020 10:20  Karma  +6   Definitely bucket list material! Thanks for sharing!
skebe   24-7-2020 18:55  Karma  +10   Excellent
jackinurbox   24-7-2020 12:24  Acceptance  +2   
blazing_saddles   24-7-2020 09:11  Karma  +5   
batman108   24-7-2020 09:10  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
FarmerJoe   24-7-2020 03:56  Karma  +3   Nice report. I tried SK once but when I got to the hotel and called for room in (English) hung up and sent a msg on TG a ...
momozzz   24-7-2020 00:14  Karma  +6   nice.report
aceinthehole   23-7-2020 22:20  Karma  +5   Nice report!
dryice   23-7-2020 21:23  Karma  +6   Good report, great find!
WolfWanChai   23-7-2020 19:44  Acceptance  +1   Nice report, she looks very cute and innocent.
alex_french   23-7-2020 19:32  Karma  +5   Thanks