Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2024 23:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
AQ - Yuno in TST

Name: yuno
Link: https://t.me/tgforchings123
Agent: AQ
Nationality & Language: China, Harbin
Face: 5/5 - looks similar to pictures, makeup and colored contacts make her look 85% of TG pics
Body: 3/5 - Perfect natural C cup, a little saggy, slightly more meat on the bones, but overall, no complaints. 3/5 because body does not look similar to pictures
Height: ~165
Skill: 5/5 - Great moves, read below
Service: 5/5 - really clicked
GFE: 5/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 1,600
Repeat: Yes

Read a lot of good reviews on AQ, and wanted to try for first time, especially as it seems like this agent has girls that look most consistent with photos. Picked Yuno, had to go through rigorous screening, listing out what other agents I’ve seen, and ultimately having to send a selfie of myself. Apparently, the agent says that the girl will verify at the door before letting me in, but I doubt this happens.

Got to hotel room, Yuno opens the door in black lace teddy, and her face looks beautiful. She lets me in and immediately hugs me and DFK immediately. She then helps me take off my close and goes down for a BBBJ immediately. Was an awesome start, but I hadn’t showered and so was a bit nervous. No worries, she proceeds to take me to the bathroom, where we make out for another 5 minutes as she washes me, and gives me another BJ in the shower. We also chat a little bit to break the ice. Then back to the bedroom.

Yuno starts with the standard cat bath, and gives a great BJ for another 5 mins. I need to taste her pussy at this point, and lift such that she’s sitting on my face. She’s enjoying the daty, and smoothly transitions into a 69, where I feel her pussy just convulsing on my fingers as I continue to dine away. At this point, she is super wet, puts a condom on me, and starts riding away. After a few minutes, she rolls me over into missionary, and tells me in Chinese to fuck the shit out of her. Without further ado, we’re banging like long lost lovers, and she’s pushing back hard to make sure I’m deep inside her with every stroke. After about 10 mins or so, I blew in the bag. After she takes off the condom, she guides me back to the bathroom, but before I get there, she cleans off my dick with another BJ. Super hot.

We shower and then talk a little more. She says she’s actually from Changchun, but tells clients Harbin because most people don’t know where Changchun is. She stays in hk a week at a time, and comes back around once a month, as she is worried immigration will stop her. She mentioned her friend had gotten banned because she told immigration that she was visiting her BF in hk, but couldn’t tell the officer the boyfriend’s name or call the boyfriend when questioned at the border. I joked that I could be her boyfriend for her immigration if she ran into trouble and she laughed and then asked for my wechat to stay in touch.

Great experience, even if body did not match pictures, mainly due to the great attitude and service. Will repeat.

Recent Ratings
satisfaction   14-6-2024 19:12  Karma  +2   
MasterKlaus   1-6-2024 00:01  Acceptance  +1   
lively192   29-5-2024 11:27  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   29-5-2024 07:54  Karma  +4   
WelfNuwas   29-5-2024 02:12  Karma  +3   Favorable