Font size: S M L
F Chu lian

Agent: F
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Service: 3/5
Damage: 1400
WIR: Possibly

After Skebe's report, had to give this girl a try. So he's everything she described, really nice features, pretty face with some sharp features, and her body is just fucking perfect. Perfectly proportioned, narrow waist, wide hips, perfectly proportioend tits. I could just marvel at this girl for hours. Thinking about her perfect body is making me hard right now.

But the rest of my expeirence wasn't quite as good as Skebe. She's really attentive, comfortable, talkative, not shy at all fo rsomeone as young as her. Seems like she been around this work for awhile. Into the shower doing our thing she washed me up and we move onto the bed. First her blow job is quite mechanical, again i find so many chinese girls just dont give good BBBJ. They dont vary the rhytm, mix in the hands, and its just like a machine kind of. Also she probably coudl only get about 1/3 of the way down my shaft if even that much, because she said it was too wide. i think she was really trying to avoid me feeling any teeth which is why. but the bbbj was honestly nothing to write home about, and it didnt get me going enough to want to DATY, which i only do when the girls are getting me really into it. we moved onto the deed and i couldnt go that deep and she was quite mechanical, didn't have the conneciton that skebe had. probalby cause i didnt DATY and get her warmed up maybe? I thought we would have connection because as we were getting started she was telling me how i'm really good looking, and i know some of these girls who like to fuck they actualy enjoy it especially if the customer is good looking.

anyway so i guess i was too big for her icould never go deep or pick up the pace much since i tend to smash pretty deep then, so it was all just kind of mechanical and going through the motions.

not sure if i will repeat or not, maybe next time it might be better. she's definitely onie of the hottest chinese HGs i've come accross, but dont knwo if its enough. i felt i had better experience only with P2 at Bali spa with Sammi than i did here, and that was only 800 bucks!

Recent Ratings
tankaa   3-1-2021 22:10  Acceptance  +1   
BrownNuts   29-12-2020 17:43  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   29-12-2020 11:22  Karma  +5   
Shadwell   27-12-2020 17:35  Acceptance  +1   
deepak123   25-12-2020 19:58  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report. Can you share agent contact?
hotjac   25-12-2020 12:53  Karma  +4   Going deep comes when they abandon all inhibitions and into sex. The money machines rarely do it
skebe   24-12-2020 18:10  Karma  +10   Big big big guy
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5366
Posts 679
Karma 5312
Acceptance 1070
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2020 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@hotjac yup, I know exactly what you mean. I've had a few of those and you just know... They just want the D