Registered 26-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2020 14:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
AQ An Xue 安雪 super pretty girl with slim body

AQ An Xue (安雪)
Link: https://t.me/aqforu
Damage: 1300

Face 8/10 24 year old from Szechuan Chengdu. Very pretty - eyes that smile and a very sharp face. Sexy lips. Chin has some acne but doesn't affect overall beauty
Body 9/10 5 feet 4 tall. Slim body. Tiny brown nipples on B cup boobs. Perfect body proportion with tiny waist and long slender legs. Skin very smooth despite not very white. Wore those transparent heels that showed off her sexy toes and shapely feet.
Service 9/10 DFK and DATY on the menu. Showered together both before and after.
Agent 5/5 AQ does not take new customers any more (so don't ask for contact or referral), but they still had my record despite I haven't tried them this year. Booking was smooth - they let me book 2 days in advance. Got the room number right on time.

Details

She came to HK early August and intel showed her real pictures that said she was totally my type of girls. Finally got a chance to see her after a month.  She came under LG as LG 909 in 2017.

She opened the door in those transparent heels that got me rock hard on the spot - my favourite style of heels. Her small black lace panties showed off her shapely butt and long legs. She let me smell that and it turned me into an animal. She reminded me to use the sanitizer and mouth wash (for 30 secs!) before we went to the shower. She washed me down quite attentively and gave me a long nice

We came out and yes she paid too much attention to her phone but I ignored that and started eating her pussy while she stood besides the bed with her phone. She giggled and laid on edge of the bed and gave me her little foot. She knew how to seduce a man! I kissed that and dived in to kiss her nipples. Then moving down to her twat and she opened up to give me full access. Her pussy was very fresh and pretty (like a fine slit). Ate her for a few minutes and her juice flowed freely.

I knelt on the bed to let her blow me. She laid on her side so I could play with her boobs and pussy at the same time. She curled up her legs to show her S shape and that sight was erotic. The BBBJ was nice with good eye contact and lots of wet slurping. I then rubbed my dick on her wet bare pussy before she capped me on the 001.

Started with mish. She was very tight. She gave me that mesmerised look saying she enjoyed that very much. Passionate DFK followed. She then came on top with me leaning on the pillow. She rode me holding the backboard of the bed while I sucked her nipples. Then I sat up and kissed her body some more. I held her tiny waist and fucked upward that felt very very good because her body was so light.

We then moved to the front of the full length mirror. She raised up a leg so I can enter her from behind. Once I got into her, she stood with her legs crossed and that was the most erotic posture and sensation I got from a standing doggy. Just imagine those sexy long legs crossed and her one foot standing on her other.  Her cunt felt even tighter if that is at all possible. She pressed my hands on her boobs urging me to rub them. I was pumping her from behind like an animal and I almost passed out from the view in the mirror. Before long I needed a quick break so we moved back to the bed. Entered her in mish and we kissed the breath out of each other. Her purring and her looks made me cum profusely. As I pulled out I could see white juice on her cunt.

Overall she was one of the best HG I have tried this year - looks, body and sex chemistry.

[ Last edited by  skebe at 5-9-2020 15:31 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
fulgrim91   20-3-2021 21:14  Acceptance  +1   
obe   14-3-2021 07:59  Karma  +10   Very nice
burner3538   30-12-2020 07:28  Acceptance  +1   
nymph18   5-10-2020 16:03  Acceptance  +1   She is stunning :D, thanks for sharing
HKGPeter   11-9-2020 23:14  Karma  +2   Thank you.
UncleDad   11-9-2020 00:02  Karma  +5   Hot-tastic
Hitnmiss101   10-9-2020 14:42  Acceptance  +1   Expectation build-up
NissinXXX   7-9-2020 08:53  Acceptance  +1   She is hot...
wolfy187   6-9-2020 23:58  Karma  +10   not my type... and i prefer a smooth runway.
batman108   6-9-2020 12:02  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ramont   6-9-2020 00:11  Karma  +8   Excellent
OscarPistorius   5-9-2020 19:14  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing
viking0812   5-9-2020 18:57  Acceptance  +1   
Bloodrage   5-9-2020 18:56  Karma  +3   Advertisement photo looks very good.
joverz   5-9-2020 17:12  Karma  +4   Can corroborate, such a great girl
HelloLadies   5-9-2020 16:33  Karma  +5   
hotjac   5-9-2020 15:11  Karma  +6   She sounds like a must do experience! Thanks for sharing
barney.winkel   5-9-2020 14:56  Karma  +10   Have had my eye on her, might just try after reading this! Thanks!