Nationality & Language: Filipino, speaks Filipino
Face - 3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Massage: Moderate to Hard
Price & Session Length: 1,300 PHP (80 minutes)(1-2 shots) + 200 PHP tip
Repeat: Definitely YES

----------Details for the Spa----------
Address: 1963 G/F Forex Bldg San Marcelino St. corner Quirino Ave. Malate Manila

Landmark: In front of Caltex Gasoline Station

You can contact them via Viber: +639171027972

It has been raining frequently lately in Manila due to the series of tropical storms and monsoon rains. So I decided to try this spa in Manila that's also an affiliate of Abacca Spa in Makati. Their spas are known for their internal prostate massage and linggam massage which is why they have a good reputation and still in business until this day. I wanted to see for myself if their services matches or exceeds expectations from the one in Makati. Messaged them on viber and they quickly responded so that I can book an appointment.

In terms of looking for the spa, it was easy since it was just in front of Caltex Gasoline Station. There is a visible signage in the street so you can see it easily. There is also parking for your vehicles along the street. Inside the building there is a guard that will lead you to the spa.

Inside the spa, it was a bit dark. The only light that you can visibly see is the reception. In the reception, I was greeted and attendent by their receptionist in which I forgot to ask her name. By the looks of it, she was attractive and she may also be a therapist. I availed of their signature package at 1,300 pesos. Once I paid, I proceeded to my assigned cubicle. I undressed and lied down backwards.

After a few minutes, my assigned therapist, Queenie went inside the cubicle and told me that she will start already. Normally you can tell them that you will avail of 2 shots in which she can give you one before the massage and the one at the flip but I didn't and let her proceed. She slowly and moderately massaged my back that reached my arms and hands. She did this cycle over and over again as the massage went from moderate to hard which I appreciated. Then she continued this until she went down and reached my butt crack. After massaging my entire back until my buttcrack continuosly, she stopped and told me to spread my legs.

After spreading my legs, she started massaging my prostate and balls. The sensation felt so good since she really was moving her fingers back and forth slowly caressing them. She continued this for several minutes until she told me to lift my knees. Afterwards, she started slowly stroked my cock while in this position which felt really good. She did this for a while until she told me to lie down and flip. She put a pillow in my head and gave me a facial mask which was included in all the packages.

Afterwards, the main event. She told me to spread my legs and she started working on my shaft then she slowly stroked my cock back and forth. She repeated doing this back and forth. The techniques that she used felt so good that it was almost similar to getting a BJ. While doing these techniques, she went back to massaging my prostate and balls as well which really heightened the sensation I felt. From time to time, she went faster and faster and after a few seconds, I couldn't hold it anymore and busted a nut. Afterwards, she wiped me clean and gave me a towel so that I can take a shower. After showering and putting my clothes back on again, she asked if I wanted yakult or green tea in which I asked for the former. After resting in the lounge near the reception and drinking my yakult, I gave Queenie a 200 pesos tip for her top notch service that she gave me and left.

All I can say is that my therapist, Queenie was really good and accomodating. Her techniques were unique and she really wanted to edge you so that you can enjoy the sensation. As for the verdict, I would say that Queenie set a new standard for me and that the massage quality here at Nari Spa Manila exceeds the one at Abacca Spa Makati for now.

There's no competition though as their both under the same ownership so its definitely a good problem for them. I also prefer it more here since they have a bigger place and shower area. Indeed a must try for everyone going to Manila.

Recent Ratings
big_rad2k   27-9-2023 00:50  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing about this place. I'm going to Manila for the first time and keep hearing about Abacca. Do you ever ...
jca27   7-9-2023 20:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Skepti10   6-9-2023 07:48  Karma  +4   
jezzzz   5-9-2023 13:06  Karma  +6   abacca group still going strong, thanks for the share
Kryddersvend   5-9-2023 08:36  Karma  +3   
beefbroccoli   5-9-2023 00:07  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   4-9-2023 22:39  Karma  +3   
oOzboubOo   4-9-2023 21:50  Acceptance  +1