Post at 12-8-2023 18:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] Kim / Omochi - update

Date & Time of Session:  August 2023
Name: Sam Kim
Link: https://nightlife.online/Girls/Kim
Agent: Nightlife Online
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, Good English/Beginner Chinese
Face: 4/5 (Pretty much the same as the pictures)
Body: 5/5 (Short but very lovely body, very soft skin)
Height:  160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 (Super kind and very affectionate)
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 2hrs + overnight (3000 + 3000)(I think 1800 for 1hr)
Repeat: Yes

TLDR at the end

Intro
I was in Shanghai for a couple of days, looking for WG and came across this post - [Shanghai] Omochi / Kim
I initially thought it was too good to be true but decided to try. Luckily, her face and body are pretty much identical to her pictures maybe even hotter in person. seems like she takes pride in being honest about things like that. Anyways, had such a smooth and good experience that I made an account just to post this review/update.

Contacting
I contacted Kim using WeChat on NLO and figured it was the easiest way since WeChat is so popular. I think she has other contacts on the agent page as well if you want to check them out for yourself. She responds quickly and is easy to chat with since her English is quite good. In the post linked above, the author mentions she was staying in a hotel. It seems that she is now renting by herself in a condo/studio-like place which was very clean and tidy. From talking to her in person, she does both outcalls and incalls, whichever is convenient for you.

Experience
Got to her place with no issues following the address she sent. It's in a community residence, so I spent a few minutes finding her building. When I did, a young sexy girl opened the door with a warm smile and invited me in. She wore an elegant black dress that outlined her body well, and I was immediately drawn by her large breast and hourglass figure. We had a quick chat and some flirting before she asked to shower, and I obliged.

After I had cleaned myself and dried off, she teased with my dick before telling me to wait in her room. She spent another 5 minutes or so washing herself. When she was ready, she joined me and displayed her perfect breast and ass, as the pictures show, and then proceed to give an awesome BBBJ, playing with my balls every so often and making great use of her mouth.

After a while, when my dick was covered in her saliva, she help me put on a cap, and we started with cowgirl, where she bounced with energy and gave me a great view of her body. We then changed to doggy and missionary, which were both great. I should explain here that I usually have a lot of stamina a take a long time to cum, so I didn't pop during these positions. Instead, when we were both out of breath, she returned to using her hand and mouth and made me CIM with her skill and DT.

We then cleaned up, I was offered water to refresh, and we talked while I played with her body. She is very sweet and talks about everything, what she likes to eat, work, holiday etc, perfect GFE especially since her English was very conversational and I had no issue communicating. At some point, I used up my originally planned 2hrs and didn't notice, also because she didn't rush me out or even remind me I had stayed past the time. Maybe it was because I was a younger guy, and we had a really easy/enjoyable time chatting and having fun (I did help her find the seafood she wanted to buy using Chinese since she was only a beginner and used Google     , talked about a bunch of random things tbh)

I ended up staying 3hrs before realizing and was about leave, but it was already very very late, so I asked to stay overnight. She was happy for me to do so, and we negotiated another 3000 for me to stay. We had a little more fun including DATY and another BBBJ before cleaning up and going to sleep.

As soon as we woke up, we had another round where I popped much quicker than the first time, I think she learnt what you enjoy and applied that very well. We then napped for a little bit before I convinced her to let me have DATY and fuck again (I know, I was really horny ), this time she was already very tired from the rounds before so I ended up finishing DIY while sucking on her feet with a great view of her laying on her back.

In the end, we said our goodbyes around noon, with a warm hug at the door before I left.

TLDR
Kim is a great girl with a very hot body and cute face who knows how to please. Contacting her was very easy, and the whole experience was very smooth. At one point, she showed me her full price list, but I can't remember all the prices. She said she usually doesn't rush customers when the time is up, but I can only speak from my experience. I am a younger guy so my experiences could be different and YMMV. But it seems the other author from the post I linked had a pretty great experience too.

I would definitely recommend you get two hours with Kim and you'll certainly have a sexy and enjoyable time with her. (I don't actually think overnight is needed since even I was very exhausted after so many rounds, even if my stamina was strong)

You can find more pictures on the website.

Recent Ratings
Axel$   15-9-2023 23:12  Karma  +3   
jungle88   20-8-2023 02:26  Acceptance  +1   
Digagz   15-8-2023 01:20  Acceptance  +1   
danny.r   13-8-2023 09:23  Acceptance  +1   
Aurelius77M
Nookie Newbie

UID 295063
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 2
Karma 4
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2023 17:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I am wondering whether she is really trustworthy?