Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2023 10:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Fiwfans Fabia - Came in 10 minutes

Thread Subject: [Bangkok] Fiwfans Fabia - Came in 10 minutes

Date & Time of Session: August 4, 2023
Name: Fabia
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406rae3jglhvdibqd
Nationality & Language: Thai. A little bit of English.
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height: 170cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1100 / 40 minutes
Repeat: Potentially Yes

I've been around the block a few times with girls on fiwfans. Most of them are disappointing (even those with a few reviews) to me because I care about a pretty face that isn't too far from the fiwfans posting to go along with a killer body. However, Fabia was good enough to warrant a post (my first share to these forums).

Fabia's face was pretty close to the advertisement and her body was definitely as advertised - white, silky smooth, nice fake rack, and tall! She wore a sexy short dress to invite me in. We spoke briefly before she led my hand to take a shower. After the shower, she put on a sexy see through top along with a g-string. I was sitting at the edge of the bed so she kneeled down and started give me a BBBJ. I was hard pretty soon since it felt really damn good.

I continued by shifting onto the bed so she'd have a better time giving me a BJ. While on the bed, she also laid her body onto me while sucking to give me access to her body much easier. I felt her up and fingered her a bit while she continued. Then she put on a condom and started riding on top. Damn could she ride. I usually don't cum really fast but she was riding me like a champ. The straw that almost broke the camel's back is seeing her ride me in the mirror with her outfit.

I had to ask her to switch to missionary so I could fuck her longer. Missionary was okay. I tried to kiss her but she clearly has a thing against kissing and DFK. She kept dodging me and that actually kind of killed the mood for me. So I made an excuse to rest and just laid back down. There was a bit of misunderstanding here since she just immediately started riding me again in reverse cowgirl. Seeing my member slide in and out and watching her move from the back, I gave her my load before I knew it. Turns out, maybe face doesn't matter that much and it's more about body.. haha.

I would repeat since she made me cum pretty fast which is a daunting task in itself but the lack of kissing and face not exactly my cup of tea makes it a 'potentially yes' repeat. Still hunting for the cream of the crop.

Cheers.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   24-8-2023 08:11  Acceptance  +8   
Skepti10   16-8-2023 07:55  Karma  +8   
sabai101   15-8-2023 23:07  Acceptance  +1   Did you book the hotel before or the girl will do it? I found some interest girls around that are but dunno how
STFCQuark   15-8-2023 19:57  Karma  +3   
Laszlo   15-8-2023 14:38  Karma  +4   Nice
Troybarnes   15-8-2023 13:01  Karma  +3   Nice! Surprised at your 4/5 face rating from your comments.
JackTheBat   15-8-2023 11:22  Karma  +10   Why not write some reports on the other girls who failed to thrill?
dapongo16   15-8-2023 10:29  Acceptance  +3   Excellent