Face:  6/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  600
Repeat: maybe

Let me preface this by saying that ever since my endeavour to lose my virginity late last year to Jasmine, I've only visited her every time I wanted to punt. Not really because I was afraid to, but mostly because I enjoy Jasmine and wasn't really interested in 'trying them all'.

Anyway, today I was exceptionally horny, and since Jasmine seemed to not be in all week, I decided to browse the db a bit and see where I could go. I was keen on trying Malaysia Lily out, though I never went through with it, and was close to today. Instead, I did my first ever 'walk up' and chose to go see Amanda, another WG I had on my radar to potentially try. I always messaged Jasmine to book or see if she was available, so doing this was a bit scary. I rang the bell, she opened the door and I did as taught by this forum, asked price, etc. She's much older looking than Jasmine, not much to my distaste, but I was taken aback. I went through with it because I still found her attractive, or maybe my horny levels peaked today.

Bit of small talk, joined her in the shower, and holy shit she was so gentle in a very arousing way. Take it from a guy that doesn't get around at all when it comes to girls, the way she washed me and handled LB was MCOT. Super soft hands and gentle caressing and tugging got me at full attention. I was tempted to only get a HJ. She moved on to a BBBJ in the shower, though quite short I admit. A lot of what she did was quite short, perhaps I should have given more directions? Got out of the shower, dried off, and got on the bed. A short catbath followed by BBBJ, she asked if I wanted more or move on to sex. I asked for more, but she quickly stopped again and went for the condom. I didn't reaaaally mind given my horniness. She got on to CG, she lied on me, grinding on me, and moaning my ear. This is something I tried to get Jasmine to do once, but couldn't get exactly what Amanda did. I was in heaven, grabbing her ass, she controlled the motion. I really wanted to pump away but was still   feeling amazing. Her HJ teasing and tugging as well as her CG were the best parts . We did mish and doggy, and I finished in doggy . She remarked that I should have let her BJ some more since I was gonna cum quick. I was like, huh, that was quick?

Short rest, some more talk, into the shower again. Didn't really stick around long, felt like I should leave. So I paid and left. Its a bit difficult to decide whether I'd revisit, maybe for an amazing HJ, but otherwise it was fun, I don't regret it.

On a final note, I lied about only seeing Jasmine since my beginning this hobby. I had a brief phase of trying out TS girls. Three, in fact. One of them times because I enjoyed it a lot. That could be 3 different posts, or combine into one, they're funny in their own regard, very unique experiences. If y'all would like it, I could write it up..

Recent Ratings
quoththeraver   12-8-2023 01:01  Acceptance  +1   
recluse   11-8-2023 23:42  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   11-8-2023 22:09  Karma  +3   Thank you.
TheRocketman   11-8-2023 15:44  Karma  +2   Well done
HK_Legend   11-8-2023 13:46  Karma  +8   Age: Jasmine vs. Amanda=? Amanda is in excellent shape (a lot of exercise)! I was there earlier on Thursday :)
frollics1   11-8-2023 12:00  Acceptance  +4   Malaysia lily was one of my first punts in Hongkong. worth a try been a few years I may return
clampbottom   11-8-2023 11:23  Karma  +3   Excellent
clampbottom
Lustful Lord

UID 286319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 556
Posts 129
Karma 536
Acceptance 401
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2023 11:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Initially when you mentioned about only punting Jasmine, I was wondering if you were falling for her
Then read the last few sentences... what are TS girls?
beans07
Musky Member

UID 285919
Digest Posts 0
Credits 129
Posts 5
Karma 127
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2023 12:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 clampbottom's post

Definitely not. I just thought she's great, there hasn't been a reason to scout others, personally. I also really prefer being able to speak to them, so some English is a req for me.

TS is transsexual

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   11-8-2023 16:42  Acceptance  +8   I speak 0 Chinese but many ladies are well equipped to handle weirdos like me. Jasmine & Amanda = AAA Service Quality! Y ...