Post at 10-8-2023 23:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany][Darmstadt] - FKK Sharks - Teresa

[Germany] [Darmstadt] FKK Sharks - Teresa

Date & Time of Session: 20th of June 2023

Name:  Teresa
Nationality & Language: Romanian, ROM/GER/ENG
Face: Beautiful - reminds me of a blonde, rounder faced sophie turner
Body: Blonde with medium naturals (or well made man mades)
Height:  165 cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5 (it's FKK so it's all standard service)
PSE: 3/5 (it's FKK so it's all standard service)
Price & Session Length:  
Repeat: 30 mins 100€ (BBBJ, CFS)

So Teresa was the first girl I roomed with at Sharks. I was hanging out by the pool and her and a friend came up to chat. She encouraged me to take both of them to a room and I wasn't a fan of the friend so they moved on. Later I saw her walking without her friend so I approached her for a room and she was pleasant making a joke about how I was in the mood now but not earlier.

I asked her to go to the outdoor huts but she said she doesn't like it outside (too bad Sarah loved it and it made it more remarkable).

So we went to a standard room and we did the sheets and got going. Started with a standard BBBJ that was an overall medium. Then the hat came on and we got going.

First of all - Teresa has a very sexy body - not ripped fit but not unfit. Sexy, rounded in the perfect spots and SUPER soft skin - like, really really soft. I spent more of the session just stroking her body cause it felt so good.

Second - she was not a fan of slightly wider and she was expressive about it (in that that's uncomfortable can you finish body language). It kind of sucked. We did mish, her on top and then doggy, and doggy seemed to be more ok for her so I finished up in there.

Overall, not a great session (especially for the calibre that FKK Sharks puts out - like Sarah, Chloe, Aleena, America who are definite repeats, or Aleena who is a go-harder you can't break me style).

However, a super beautiful girl, skin that is super soft - so a definite 10 for looks, just not my type (for size).

Would not repeat, but would not hesitate to recommend her to other guys who don't have girth issues.

[ Last edited by  bizguy84 at 10-8-2023 23:22 ]

Recent Ratings
newpunter101   13-8-2023 06:20  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   11-8-2023 07:24  Karma  +4   
gg1234   11-8-2023 03:04  Karma  +3