Reading Access 10
Registered 14-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2023 23:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
16B2 - Fuji

Date of Session: 30 June, 16:00
Name: N/A
Nationality & Language: Chinese (she says shes from chong hing, door says taiwanese)
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Skill & Service: 1/10
GFE: 3/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: $500 ~30minutes
Repeat: no NO

Made a punt at Fiji today, started from 22 combed my way down, made the stop at 16th and made a ring for 16B2. Was greeted by a nice smile and was MCOP, asked how much, motioned for 6 managed to get it down to 5. Thought I hit good today, boy was I wrong.

As soon as I walk in im instructed to not touch the floor unnecessarily, 5 steps in she gave me slippers to wear fair enough. Undressed and was motioned to the toilet, she just pointed the showerhead at me and told me to rub, pointed the soap, same dealio. Stepped out, give a disposable paper towel (a grief from us all), dried and was led to the bed.

I have fairly long hair, beyond the shoulders and I was told not to move roll around or she would get 'angry'. Anyway CBJ, WITH a plastic baggie, didn't for longer than 5 and she begins to mount, she gets on with closed legs to prevent good penetration , kept complaining how 'big' i was (on a personal note I don't have a big LB, probably just average or just under so...) probably something she says for all punters. Anyway less than 5 minutes once again and changed positions to doggy, closed legs not much to say again. When I asked if I could spread them she kept saying no, she then switched to missionary I was like alright maybe I can get it this time, still closed legs. At this point, I just wanna finish and leave, really killing me here.

Finished...was lead to the shower, here she manages a friendly chat which is why I can barely give a 3.

To the boys out there, avoid this one, I took the bullet, you can never know what you get after the door closes.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   3-7-2023 07:55  Karma  +4   
boscitc   2-7-2023 12:53  Karma  +8   Bummer
perriersons08   1-7-2023 15:11  Karma  +10