Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 1/5 sweet girl but maybe the language barrier limited it
PSE: 5/5 excellent
Repeat: possibly
Price & Session Length: 1100 + tip - 60mins

So this one took me by surprise.

Once I showered, she came to dry my entirely naked - which is pretty unusual from my limited experience, she has a good body but I do prefer to save some mystery for later on.

First part of the massage was not very interesting, just some kneading and squeezing and it didn’t last very long before moving onto act 2 which is where the service really took off.

Worth making two comments first. She is quite vocal and moans a lot (which some may or may not like) and she isn’t shaved (which some may or may now like).

After some fingernail teasing she gave me a cat bath which was pretty pleasurable. After that she poured a generous amount to gel on and absolutely went to town grinding everywhere it was very hot. She then unexpectedly capped and gave an excellent CBJ followed by more intimate grinding.

Overall the service was excellent though some lack of GFE.

Thanks for listening!

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   1-7-2023 13:52  Karma  +3   Thank you.
orangerange   30-6-2023 19:57  Karma  +4   
myketin   30-6-2023 12:49  Acceptance  +2   
animefromthebay   30-6-2023 11:43  Acceptance  +3