Acceptance 82
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2023 18:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Taichung Freelancer part 1

Hello everyone,

this is for all my degens out there that requested information on freelancer in taichung

As most of you know Taichung get alot of expats but their red light district is not very well known, so im here to help you guys out,
These are the district that i know to have freelancer courting johns in the street,

North district
Beitun District
Central District
xitun District

Today i will be sharing the North Distrct- gongyuan rd
this area has a couple distinct characteristic
1. it is right next to a park, (just across the streets )
2. Daytime is when all the women age 40+ come out to work
3. Night time is when the younger ladys comes out, they usually start from 5PM-5am (age 25- 40)
4. most of the girls hang around the out side of the apartment complex,
prices range from 1000NTD - 1600NTD for 15 min,

Thats right, 15min is all you get, it doesnt matter if you dont nut within that 15min, once timer is up thats it,

Story time :

it was around 11pm , and im out hunting like a cheetah in  the safari, i went around the block twice to see whats available, i found a very cute girl, fair skin, short hair, D size cup,
so if you see someone you like, just approach them and ask how much, they will tell you the price, (now it is usually frown upon to negociate, however if you think she isnt work that much, feel free to bargin,
once the price is agree to , they will take you up to their room,( usually its close by) they will first tell you to take a shower and wash lil johnny, (IMPORTANT: they start the timer, the moment you enter the room, so shower fast, after showing the lady will put on a condom, and blow you, now because of the limited amount of time, there no room for small talk or foreplay, just go in bust a nut and next please

Freelancer
service: 2/5
skill: 2/5
looks 1/5(daytime), 4/5(Nighttime)
Would i return : maybe if i need a quick nut

p.s i would also like to point out, you can negocciate a better way to enjoy your companion company albeit, you might have to spend a bit more .

Recent Ratings
mr_tux   17-6-2023 10:50  Karma  +3   sheesh, imho tw outside of taipei is a punter wasteland (change my mind lol)
M6a3dude1   16-6-2023 14:05  Karma  +2   Cheetah in the Safari…..hahaha
sexyloser   16-6-2023 03:02  Karma  +3   Can it be extended to at least 45 min at the same rate or is there a particular reason they keep it short?
quang   16-6-2023 02:37  Karma  +2   
Laszlo   15-6-2023 20:28  Karma  +4   Thanks for the details. Only 15 minutes is tough.
momozzz   15-6-2023 20:23  Karma  +2   insightful and damn 15mn for f...k sake
nightroad
Carnal Conqueror

UID 292592
Digest Posts 0
Credits 299
Posts 46
Karma 295
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2023 16:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 nightroad's post

from what i understand they wont extend to 45min at the same rate, they charge by 15min / per shot ,
the reason why is simple , more money that way. usually the young ones get taken most of the time, maximize $$$

Recent Ratings
sexyloser   16-6-2023 21:37  Acceptance  +3   I may have misspoke, I mean 3x time 3x money, it should be faster money simply cuz she doesn’t have to go out again