Registered 12-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2023 18:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Fiwfans - Lucy

Thread Subject: [Bangkok] Fiwfans - Lucy
Date & Time of Session: End May 2023
Name: Lucy
Link: https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rae187kuw57pw0 , https://twitter.com/lucy_lizi?lang=en
Agent: None; Independent
Nationality & Language: Thai with basic English
Face: 4/5 (Similar to photo, but with some blemishes; MCOT)
Body: 4/5
Height: ~168 cm
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 2500 THB for 120 mins
Repeat: Yes

It's not the first visit to Lucy - my last trip was just a few months back. Surprisingly she remembered me so booking was a breeze. Note that Lucy is an independent, so it might take a while for her to respond when she is busy - and she is pretty packed most of the time - so be patient. Her schedule is published on her line profile so it's easy to find a time that suits you. Chose the 2 hour lunchtime slot with 2 shots.

5 minutes before, she drops me a text saying she is ready and I can go anytime. I am staying at the same hotel as her on Ratchada so I just went up to the room. She lives in the same room permanently so it is fully furnished much like a normal person's room. Lucy welcomes me in a sexy maroon dress without any underwear on. I get a welcome hug and the LB gets a little squeeze as well. She smells good. I get seated on the couch and get a small bottle of water. She comes over and we make some small talk about how everything is. Very soon, we are making out on the couch and she has one hand stroking LB through the pants.

We both get undressed and to the shower it is. Lucy soaps me up and washes me down, taking good care to make sure that LB is all clean - she even does a little taste test to make sure. I wipe down and move to the couch for a quick sip of water while Lucy does some washing of her own. Soon after, she comes over, giving a sly smile. She gets on her knees and starts off with a BBBJ and DT. After a good minute or so, I direct her toward the bed and we embrace together and DFK. I slowly move down, to her neck and suck on her nipples. Lucy keeps her body in good shape - slim with a little baby fats. She is tall for a lady, standing at approximately 168 cm with huge, enhanced 36D breasts. I'm a sucker for huge natural breasts but hers were not made to look or feel natural (in fact one side was kind of hard) so some points deducted here.

She is enjoying the session and giving out soft moans as I move further south. After a few minutes of DATY and fingering she is wet and ready. I stand by the side of the bed and she crawls over to give me a BBBJ and puts on the cap. She asks how I would like to do it and suggests anal. Why not? She turns around, puts some of her spit into her ass, turns her head to give me a smile and shakes her ass. Obviously she's very seasoned in this area and LB slides in without much effort. After a few minutes of pounding, i flipped her over and continued in her ass in missionary. The sight was too much for me and very soon the first shot was spent.

We had a quick wash up and went over to the bed for some small talk, all the time with one of her hands making sure that LB was warm and fuzzy. With 30 minutes left on the clock, LB was well rested and ready to go for round 2. I signaled that I was a little tired and it was time for her to do the work this time. While I am just lying down and resting comfortably, Lucy comes over between my wide open legs and starts with the head of LB, making sure to take care of the entire shaft, going down to lick the nuts and eventually some light AR (sorry not into this so I had to stop her here). The process was repeated, with the occasional DT and LB was rock hard in no time. After a good 10 minutes or so, it is caps on again and she rides me while I just relax and enjoy my time. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, in both front and rear ends was all it took for LB to give in.

All in, Lucy is as PSE as PSE can be to me, but that having said, I don't usually request for PSE (I'm more of a GFE person). But at this price and service level, this is my go to for PSE.

Sorry didn't get photos. Refer to links above for some.

[ Last edited by  johnptony at 29-5-2023 18:12 ]

Recent Ratings
Asiangaijin   3-6-2023 23:16  Acceptance  +1   
john.cvb   2-6-2023 12:31  Karma  +2   
dj2369   1-6-2023 06:09  Acceptance  +1   
Bust-a-nut   1-6-2023 01:14  Karma  +2   
Ultrahamz   31-5-2023 01:11  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   30-5-2023 13:19  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   30-5-2023 07:26  Karma  +10   "staying at the same hotel on Ratchada"... A fan!
Burton6999   30-5-2023 03:18  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   29-5-2023 22:01  Karma  +3   Excellent
Neiht   29-5-2023 19:56  Acceptance  +5   Thanks for sharing the intel!
sendy7050
Musky Member

UID 291467
Digest Posts 0
Credits 108
Posts 4
Karma 107
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-5-2023
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2023 20:03  Profile P.M. 
I am very new to the world of mongering (6 months ago, in fact)

Lucy was, too, my first experience with working-girl.  I booked her through fiwfans and spent 2 hours with her.  

For sure it was a very good experience.  She took extremely good care of me and I was pretty much spent by the end of the session.   I have since experimented with few other girls on fiwfans but still pondering about going back to Lucy.  

Thanks for the great review, I'll see about paying her a visit again next time i'm near the area.

Recent Ratings
Ultrahamz   31-5-2023 01:11  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   30-5-2023 07:27  Acceptance  +10   Sounds like you've got some experience for fiwfans reports...
Laszlo   29-5-2023 22:02  Acceptance  +3   Please do write a report if you visit her again
applc
Musky Member

UID 280620
Digest Posts 0
Credits 116
Posts 7
Karma 116
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2023 06:00  Profile P.M. 
I wanted to see Lucy as well in my last trip, but she required 500b Line transfer before the meeting and I cannot set up Line pay because I used a US phone number.

Is this the case for you guys as well? How do you guys add money into Line?
xyz5864
Nookie Newbie

UID 292381
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 4
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2023 16:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 sendy7050's post

Thanks for sharing
Could you slip it in for a price?

Recent Ratings
Optimist6   27-7-2023 20:53  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
johnptony
Musky Member

UID 284531
Digest Posts 0
Credits 112
Posts 7
Karma 111
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2023 23:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 applc's post

I rarely encounter this problem (never did for Lucy), even though some girls put it on their post on Fiwfans. Then again I usually start out stating that I am from overseas and/or can only speak english.

There were maybe just on lady that asked me for the THB500 deposit. I just politlely explained that I was a foreign tourist and did not have any means to perform the transfer. She was cool with that.

My feel is that local / localized people have a tendency to make bookings and no show. Perhaps they feel like tourists are more reliable? Just my guess though.

Recent Ratings
Laszlo   1-6-2023 06:12  Karma  +3   Unfortunately there are quite a lot of fake bookings. Local make a booking and never even consider to show up. They see ...