Date & Time of Session:  18/5/2023 8:30pm
Name:  Angie
Link: https://t.me/niceplace88
Agent: Nice place
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face:  4/5
Body: 4.5/5 very slim body with real boobs
Height:  about 165cm
Skill: 4.5/5 very good HJ skills (better than I can do myself )
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: n/a I don't think she is that type
Price & Session Length:  $2500 60 min FS
Repeat: Definitely will at some point, but I'm very interested in how the other girls from this agency looks like first

Booking process:
This is the first time I use this agency. The booking is easy on TG but you'll need to provide screenshot of bookings with other establishment that you've visited. I've only started recently so I so happen to have exactly two such screenshot to get me through with the booking. Finding the place is not hard, but you just need to follow their instruction and take pic of the place they specify before they'll send you the next instruction.

Premises:
I believe this agency have a few different premises. The one I went to was a subdivided unit but the atmosphere is very pleasant and looks newly renovated. You won't feel really cramped inside and the shower is just enough for two person to fit into it.

P1:
When I first arrived, Angie welcomed me in warmly. She is very natural with breaking the ice and talking to me (I'm not much of a talker). I took a shower on my own first and when I came out she first give me some back massage. It's not special enough to talk much about it, but throughout the process we had a good chat and I like how natural the conversation feels and how she can make me ease into it and enjoy the hour I'm there. She is totally the GFE type and not PSE.

P2:
She stripped down fully and I can see her nice slender body from the back. There is not an ounce of extra fat on her. I later found out she likes outdoor activities, hence the nice body figure, but it also means she is has tanned skin tone (if you like snow white skin tone, she is not for you). She first laid down next to me and DFKed me while her fingers slide up and down my body. She then got some lube/oil (whatever it was) and started giving a really good HJ. Her hand was so smooth and she does this turning and sliding up and down motion that's just perfect. We then get down to business and I fucked in her various position. After that, there was some time to spare and she laid down next to me naked and we had a bit of a convo before we took a shower together.

All in all, I love the GFE from her even when it is just the first time I visit her. I'll definitely book her again but next time I'll be trying the HJ, which I liked very much

P.S. she is a part timer, who have a full time job during the day. So she is only available for booking a few days in the week.

Recent Ratings
Burton6999   30-5-2023 03:21  Acceptance  +1   
MrButtons   22-5-2023 10:35  Karma  +5   
zebra   22-5-2023 04:38  Karma  +6   Thank you for your report
Ultrahamz   21-5-2023 11:59  Acceptance  +1