Face:  3/5 70% like photo, no make up but u can tell it’s her
Body: 4/5, not slim but the boobs are definitely real F-G
Height:  160 ish maybe a bit less
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 2400 (2q)
Repeat: maybe

Long time lurker here. Was Scanning through TG and saw the ads for G cup, face looked ok so I thought I could try. Asked for cim but she doesn’t do those.

Got to the place and she looked a bit worse than the pics which is kind of expected for mainlanders. But u can tell it’s the same girl, tits seemed even larger in person

P1: after shower she had me face down for a quick p1, avg light pressure but not what I’m here for. During the massage she started laying her boobs on my back and rubbing side to side

Q1: flipped into cat bath and some bbbj. Her skills were ok, but clearly a bit young and lacking in experience. Oiled down and went for titfuck. She had my legs on top of her knees? So I was half lying down and she was pumping LB with her massive milk bags. Glorious view, my entire LB buried into her chest with the tip of LB poking out between strokes. After a bit I buried in her tits

Q2: another shower as she wanted to clean her racks, then on to bed for a bit more light massaging on back and legs. On to the main event, cap on and I asked to doggy but she asked to start in mish since she said I was a bit too big. After Some mish and doggy I wanted more tit fucking. Took cap off and oiled up, tucked LB between her tits and started fucking her cheat soon I   #2 all over her tits

Overall, good time, agent description is pretty accurate, young girl huge rack a bit lacking in experience

First post here  would appreciate some Ks

[ Last edited by  pguru at 21-4-2023 15:07 ]

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   22-4-2023 16:33  Karma  +3   
Burton6999   21-4-2023 22:56  Acceptance  +1   
DrDecimate   21-4-2023 16:50  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing.
jwanderson22   21-4-2023 15:33  Karma  +3   Do you need to speak mandarin in order to book?
pguru
Musky Member

UID 275354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 195
Posts 9
Karma 194
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-4-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2023 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@jwanderson22 not sure about English but the agent speaks Cantonese as well. kawaii is mainland herself but normally works in shenzhen so she might be able to do some Cantonese as well