Registered 5-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2023 05:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK - Zhanna - Hot Russian-Japanese

Date & Time of Session: April 8
Name: Zhanna
Agent: hkexotic2
Nationality & Language: Russian-Japanese, Spoke Russian and could only speak a little English
Face: 5/5 - So fucking beautiful and considering I'm really judgy when it comes to faces
Body: 5/5 - Body was really like a hot European model, she was fit with B/C Cups
Height: 174 cm or 5'8 ft ish
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: HKD 2800 - 60 Mins, 2 shots
Repeat: Sorry bros, she's not in HK anymore

I had returned to HK after almost 4 years, and being that the pandemic is now over I was excited again to go about punting. I never really tried Russian before so I actually browsed through this forum for the contact details of agents with Russians in their lineup and off I went. Saw the TG channel of hkexotic2 and asked the Agent who was available and they recommended Zhanna. When I first saw her pics in TG, I was blown away on how beautiful she looked, though I do always lower my expectations a bit since TG pics of girls are almost always PS. Anyways, I immediately confirmed the booking and an hour and a half later arrived at the hotel in TST.

Idk why, but I was slightly nervous and at the same time very excited. I went there with the mindset to really enjoy the experience especially since it's my first time to be with an European. When she opened the door I literally was taken a back on how pretty she was, I couldn't believe it. Her TG photos were legit, but she looked soo much better. It was a bit awkward at first, because of the language barrier since she couldn't speak English that well, but it was fine because I could tell we found each other a bit charming at least. I also really loved that Russian accent, makes her alot more alluring. I gave her the cash and went to quickly shower by myself before starting. I usually don't DFK with WGs, but she was so fucking beautiful that I couldn't resist. We made out for a pretty good 5 mins, and just kissing and licking her tits and her whole body. She then went and gave a BBBJ which was okay, pretty vanilla but I really enjoyed how her pretty face was just sliding up and down sucking on my cock. Going to her LS, it was shaved, and looked pretty pink. Asked her if I could finger she meekly said "yes, a little". When I slipped my finger in, it was so freaking tight and it was becoming wet as I played around. I also asked if I could DATY her, and she also allowed a bit too, though she was really sensitive down there as she was squirming when I licked around.

Got so horny, that we went and did missionary and afterwards some cowgirl while still DFK. Just enjoyed pounding her sexy body. Took about 5 mins before I , couldn't help when you get a creamy LS sliding up and down you. We rested for a bit, and did some small talk, used Google Translate when she wanted to say something. After like 5 mins, took a quick shower again and did round 2. This is usually where my stamina is now much higher. Just kept pounding her in missionary, doggy, cowgirl. My fave was doing missionary with her legs up on my shoulders, had her really flexible and both of us were getting sweaty which I love, made me kiss her all around her body even more. After a bit though while she was riding, she suddenly told me that she was getting tired. (Couldn't blame her though as were almost out of time and she could tell it would take alot more before I cum) In the end, I just told her to finish me off with BBBJ before time runs out, I promised that I'll be able to shot. She did it but eventually I only when I jerked myself off near her face.

We both then cleaned up and took turns taking the shower. While I was dressing up, I could tell she looked a bit upset though that she couldn't get me to cum the 2nd time all by herself, but I told her it was okay and that I really enjoyed her. We gave each other a hug, and I left.

Overall it was a good experience for me. Got to cross something off my bucketlist and even though the skill and service weren't up to par really, hell her looks and charms made up for it.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   25-4-2023 22:21  Karma  +4   Excellent
justforfunyo   22-4-2023 00:04  Karma  +5   Saw her as well. Real girlfriend feel. Agent mentioned she'd be back in May
Goose.Mk2   20-4-2023 18:58  Karma  +5   
Earlybird510   20-4-2023 00:11  Acceptance  +1   Wow!!
anata_no_kokoro   19-4-2023 20:06  Karma  +2   Original
aceinthehole   19-4-2023 18:55  Karma  +6   Omg so hot. Wonder where she is now?
Asiangaijin   19-4-2023 16:34  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   19-4-2023 16:12  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   19-4-2023 15:47  Karma  +6   
michael_love   19-4-2023 12:54  Acceptance  +3   
toey_toad   18-4-2023 22:16  Karma  +6   Kept seeing her on tg, nice to get a review
momozzz   18-4-2023 17:24  Karma  +4   nice sharing
povar123   18-4-2023 17:17  Karma  +4   She is kazakh btw
cknc31   18-4-2023 12:51  Karma  +4   thx was waiting for someone to try her
HKS77   18-4-2023 12:38  Karma  +4   Excellent
pierrot   18-4-2023 11:00  Karma  +5   Excellent
Danialliaw   18-4-2023 08:04  Karma  +4   Ah I saw but didn’t try! Missed out!
dseto200   18-4-2023 07:05  Karma  +4   Damn she's hottie.
jezzzz   18-4-2023 06:24  Karma  +6   interesting mix
sexyloser   18-4-2023 05:43  Karma  +2   hot.
Asiangaijin
Nookie Newbie

UID 256388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 69
Posts 22
Karma 68
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2023 16:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 billshepard16's post

I think you purposely did the review knowing she's gone so you couldn't share her with the others here ))) Just kidding. Any help on how to add account on TG please. I open my TG, go to the contacts tab and when I search hkexotic2 in the search field, nothing comes up. Thanks in advance for the help

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   19-4-2023 21:31  Acceptance  +5   Yeah exactly "damn. Sorry she left already" lol. In TG try searching with @ first: @hkexotic2 shows for me
pervertlee   19-4-2023 18:32  Karma  +4