Post at 27-3-2023 21:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Butterfly Spa - Kiko

Date & Time: March 26, 2023 @ 11:30pm
Contact Method: Telegram and WhatsApp
Name: Kiko
Nationality & Language: Chinese from Shenzhen, Cantonese
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 5/5, Petite, about 5’0”, 90 lbs., nice fake rack (generous, firm C's)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5 (lower rating due to no GFE, and she wouldn't let me touch or kiss her)
GFE: Non-existent
Price & Session: $900 HKD + $100 HKD tip for 60 minutes
Repeat: Highly unlikely

My first time in HK and traveling with my wife. I have been wanting to do the HK thing by cruising the 141's and hitting up a spa or two. After a while of walking the floors of James S. Lee Mansion and not feeling very comfortable entering any of the rooms, I decided to hit up Butterfly Spa. I had subscribed to their Telegram account a few weeks before my trip and have been eyeing Kiko. Per her Telegram profile, she looked really hot, so I wanted to arrange something with her. As I entered the building, I saw that the elevator door was open and a little hottie was inside. She held the door for me so I rushed to get inside. She asked which floor and I said number 8. On the ride up she asked where I was going, so I showed her my phone with her picture and said Butterfly Spa. She asked who I wanted to see and I said Kiko. She looked puzzled for a bit while looking at my phone, then she told me that SHE was Kiko! I was not really all that surprised to find that the girl in the elevator was not the same girl in the advertised picture, but happy enough as I liked her tight little body, her really cute face, and her too big for her frame tits. We entered the room together where several girls were waiting and chatting amongst themselves. Once inside it appeared as though she was not all that happy to be my provider so I asked if she would rather not take care of me, but she led me to the small room to the right and had me undress and shower alone. She prepared the bed with a paper sheet and handed me a disposable towel then left the room. Several minutes passed, but as I was finishing my shower, she came back in and helped dry me off then asked that I lie down on the bed. She left the room for a few minutes again while I laid there anticipating her work. She came back and proceeded to cover me with another paper towel then began an OK massage while still fully dressed. She was wearing a tight little white top which accentuated her too big for her frame tits and black spandex pants. While she was moving about the bed and working my back, I reached back to rub her leg, but she giggled and pulled back. I realized that she did not want me to touch her so I respected her boundaries, thinking that eventually she would warm up to me. She continued to work my back, neck and shoulders, then she moved down to my butt and legs and started with the teasing. It felt great and LB was waking up. After a bit she positioned herself from behind me and somehow managed to position me in a way where my legs were spread wide-open and resting on her thighs. She then grabbed the oil and started rubbing it all over me, sliding it all over my back, ass and legs. She lifted me up a bit and she reached under and started teasing by balls and LB. I was full-on hard at this point so she started with a HJ. After a few minutes I was feeling too close to so I let her know and she hopped off and left the room to go get the warmed-up Nuru gel. She returned to the room and removed her top and pants but the panties remained on. OMG, what a tight little ass she had, I just wanted to eat her up! She proceeded with the Nuru massage while I was still laying face-down. More teasing of the boys and some light stroking until finally she had me turn over for the fun stuff. She lubed us both up and she proceeded to put those rock-hard bolt-ons to good use. I reached for those marvelous works of art but she gave me the so I again respected her wishes and just let her do her thing. Then came the saran wrap baggie and about 30 seconds of BJ, then off came the plastic wrap and on went the warmed-up Nuru gel applied directly to LB and she took her time stroking until I couldn't take anymore and I She was really pleased with the amount of baby batter I shot forth, she even showed me the glob that had attached itself to her face and laughed about it. Then she had me hit the shower by myself where it took several minutes to remove the Nuru gel, but I was smiling and feeling really, really happy with the experience. When I was done with my shower, she returned to help dry me off, then left me alone to get dressed. As I was putting on my shoes she returned and helped tie the laces, then walked me to the door and asked if I was OK. I told her that I was very OK and she seemed happy to hear that. As I was leaving she and the other girls all waved and said bye-bye and out the door I went. It was past 12:30am and I was starving so I hit up Micky D's and had a Big Mac and large order of fries. I went back to my hotel and found my wife had gone to sleep, but I was feeling really guilty so I woke her up and gave her a kiss, told her I loved her and said that I had gone out for a very long walk and a bite to eat. All-in-all, I had a very good time and am happy with my experience. Will I go back to see her or Butterfly Spa again? Highly unlikely, mostly because I am only here in HK for the week and if and when I do return, there are far too many other options out there to explore.

Recent Ratings
Bust-a-nut   20-4-2023 23:59  Acceptance  +3   
Jclaudepandamme   20-4-2023 22:31  Karma  +2   
energylung   20-4-2023 20:56  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   20-4-2023 20:10  Karma  +10   
Mister   5-4-2023 14:08  Karma  +4   Good detailed maiden report. Did you converse in Chinese? Wonder why she kept you at a distance. Are you a gwailo?
Wu30   5-4-2023 01:54  Karma  +2   
slickric423   29-3-2023 23:16  Karma  +4   at that price, u should be able to touch her, hope u get a better experience before u leave
CoreTierOne   28-3-2023 11:47  Karma  +3   Thank you! Please remember the formatting next time haha

RAS
roblovesxiu
Nookie Newbie

UID 287468
Digest Posts 0
Credits 42
Posts 2
Karma 42
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-1-2023
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2023 19:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply to Mister

Re: "Good detailed maiden report. Did you converse in Chinese? Wonder why she kept you at a distance. Are you a gwailo?"

Sorry for my late reply, I have been traveling so I have not been checking this forum. After leaving HK I spent 16 of the happiest days of my life in Thailand and now I am doing 12 not so happy days in Tokyo. Long story short, my time in Thailand was well spent with a "friend," and I am flying solo here in Japan when I'd rather be back in Thailand with my "friend."

Firstly, thank you for your compliment! I am not sure if this is the correct way to reply back to you, but here goes...

I am about as Gweilo as they come, I am a white American who speaks only basic Putong hua and hardly a word of Guangdong hua. My wife is Cantonese but I have a very hard time with the dialect so I ask her to teach me Putong hua instead. Even still, my Chinese sucks and I admit, it's mostly due to laziness, as at my age, new languages are difficult to learn. I am fairly certain that I was mainly kept at a distance due to my greying hair, although I don't look, act or feel my 62 years of age, I still am an old man in this very young girl's mind.

In all honesty, I should have gone with one of the other girls who appeared happy to see me when I entered the room, but I let the little head do the thinking for me, which usually doesn't work out very well...

Recent Ratings
Mister   2-5-2023 14:43  Karma  +2   Sexagenarians can be sexy, too! Looking forward to hearing more from you (please use paragraph breaks for easy reading)

RAS