Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 4-7-2022 18:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miss Fu - A Pudong Gem

Just back from an amazing session with a nice girl surnamed Fu who works in a "foot massage" in Zhangjiang Town, Pudong.  Lately I have been frequenting "SPAs" in the area (which I will summarise at the end) for HJ but wanted some real action, so last week I headed back to a nearby 足浴 where I used to get FS from an Anhui girl.

I'd met the Anhui girl (37 y/o, 200 lbs, C-cup, good ass, cuteish fat girl but had baby and also the face is just starting to deteriorate) three times and she was alright but really did the minimum.  It was always a clothes-on/shoes-on quickie in the back of the shop with no BJ and a bit of an awkward and hurried goodbye after .  She did allow DATY and mish + doggy FWIW and had a large forest of straight, long, black LS fur.  She asked 300 plus 100 for the shop.  Anyways, she told me she would go back to Anhui at the end of June, so I went back to the shop last Thursday hoping for someone new.

A new face

I was greeted by a nice looking woman in a long dress who asked me to scan the health code and show my 72-hour PCR result and then took me to the back rooms.  She was the only one in the shop and told me that the Anhui girl and another Hubei lady both went back to their hometowns and that she was the only one in the shop now.  I hadn't seen her before but she said she's been there about two years.  I laid on the table face up and she massaged me through my clothes for a bit as we talked.  She is from Zhanjiang, Guangdong (one of the first Guangdong girls I have met working in Shanghai, usually got Hunan, Shaanxi, or Baoyouqu girls, or Northerners it seems) and could speak a little Cantonese but not so well - she told me I was the first person who could converse in Cantonese that she met in SH

After a while she tapped LB and asked if I wanted massage there, but I asked about FS.  She said I would need to pay for it (well, duh) and I said I usually paid 400 total in this shop.  She said that's not enough, but that for BJ and sex I could give her 500 plus the 100 to the shop.  I said ok but I may not have enough cash, she said no worries and that any balance could be paid off next time - or if I never came back "suan le!"  Then she gave me a little speech that I we would need to use dom (of course I said that is a good idea) and that she always refused anyone who didn't want to use.  She went to get dom and prepare, but someone came to ask for electricity payment, so she took a while talking to them.

I heard her peeing in the toilet next to the room and then she was back, pulled her panties off and threw them on the bed, then pulled down my trousers to inspect LB and wipe him down.  She saw a small dark spot/mole on LB (always been there) and asked about it; seems she's really safety conscious.  Anyways she finished cleaning me up then started nipple licking, once LB was rock hard she moved on to BBBJ while I played with her saggy B-cups under her dress.  She is an oral pro certainly, lots of sloppy, sucky, noisy gagging action on the shaft plus good ball licking and sucking action - and not rushed at all.  After this, had me stand up while she slipped dom on, then she lay back on the bed and pulled her dress above her tits.  I started to take my trousers off since I find it's a bit difficult to get good leverage and deep penetration with trousers around my ankles, but she stopped me and explained she's afraid of anyone barging into the shop and we need to be ready to get clothes on quickly.  Oh well, same story as the Anhui girl in this shop, at least this one took shoes off so they weren't in my face while pounding in mish.

The only slight negative was that LS felt a little loose, but the mish was good and she moaned nicely and leaned up to my chest for more nipple licking as I continued to thrust into her.  I asked for a switch to doggy after which I noticed that despite not being fat and looking short and small, Miss Fu has a wide ass and wide back.  Not bad looking and nice to grab on to during doggy.  Finished in this position while groping her soft breasts.  Helped me clean up LB and disposed dom.  Time to pay up and I am about 60 RMB short, which she's fine with.

Back Again

Date & Time of Session:  July 4 - 15:00
Location:  Last shop on Sunjian Road west of Sunqiao Road, Pudong, Shanghai (another shop doing the same business just a few doors east always rejects me, maybe racist)
Nationality & Language: China (Zhanjiang, Guangdong), Mandarin, some Canto
Age: She said she's born in year of the Rabbit so that makes her 35 or 47, but she looks like a 35 who didn't take such good care of herself or an immaculate 47, so I'm leaning toward the former
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5, B-cup, Nice large, but chewed/long nipples.  Unshaved LS, some baby marks and small belly pouch.  Wide ass is interesting.
Height:  ~5'1"
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: nah
PSE: 2/5 just for the way she seemed to want it harder and harder
Damage:  500 tip for FS and 100 to the shop
Repeat: Already did!

Before the last session, I thought it would be a one-and-done for sure, but that BBBJ and a desire to give it to her harder had me back a few days later.  This time I came to the shop and she told me there's someone else working there today so we can go to her flat instead.  I followed her into the old village near the local wet market and she told me to go around one building and she would meet me from the other side.  Found the entrance to her building easily and we went up the stairs together to the top floor where she has a small and drab room with an old busted bed, she kept it clean though.  It was nice to have some more privacy and not have to rush, she said she felt a lot less worried working from home than in the shop.  Plus, we could get fully naked there.  We sat on the bed chatting for a little while, and I was a little unsure who should make a move haha.  Eventually she started to rub LB through my trousers and I undid her bra.  She pulled off her short dress and quickly rinsed herself in the shower.  I got undressed and waited on the bed.  She gave LB a wiping down again and I got to have a better look at her body.  Definitely had a baby before and nipples are long and chewed up (as I like ;) ) but still a good looking body and as good as I'll find in this neighbourhood I think certainly.

Started another great BBBJ while her panties were still on then was about to cap LB when I asked for DATY.  She asked if I was sure and said she hadn't washed LS so well, I said no problem and she quickly used a wipe on LS then got into 69.  This was a good way of buying a bit more BBBJ time and a tasty snack.  After a few minutes of 69 she put dom on and asked me to enter in mish.  I obliged and began giving it to her pretty hard with her giving very authentic sounding moans.  Mostly she looked down at LS/LB but sometimes lay back with eyes closed or some brief eye contact.  One really sexy thing was once she started grabbing me by the hips and pulling me into her harder and harder, as she seemed to really like it!  Also, she didn't seem too loose this time.

I mostly grabbed her tits or used her legs for leverage, we then switched to doggy for a bit including some in piledriver style which she had no problem with.  I guess the doms she has are pretty shit since at one point it slipped off kind of inside LS.  She switched it for a new one, but in doggy it nearly happened again after another few minutes, so I asked her to change to CG.  It was good to have a little rest but she wasn't that good at riding and seemed to get tired quickly, though it did look like she got some pleasure from it.  Finally we reverted to mish at her suggestion and I shot the load while she bit my nipple gently.

Helped my wipe off LB and then she went for another rinse as I got dressed and prepared to pay up.  I gave her 600 plus the balance from last visit and then received a call so didn't have a chance for a proper goodbye or any more chat.  I did tell her that I would be leaving to HK since she'd asked if I would rather just meet up at her flat in the future instead of the shop.  All in all, the best service I have had in the mainland this year and would probably be back if I wasn't leaving SH soon.

Other Pudong Activities

As mentioned, I have been mostly getting near-daily HJs in various nearby locations this past week, nothing too exciting.  I found one 足浴 in a rural village (Chuangxin West Road east of Zhangdong Road) that has a couple of Sichuan and Chongqing mamas with massive titties that do good HJ in a dank back room of the village house for 200, ofc the 100 RMB HJs in Jing An I mentioned (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=76761) are better value for money, but not so convenient for me.  In addition to this place, I have been checking out some of the "SPAs" in the area which generally do a full body oil massage including HJ for 220-300 RMB all in, a much better deal than the two SPAs I mentioned before (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=76603).  There are a LOT of these places in one oddly depressing "entertainment centre" at Shengxia Road and Yijiang Road.  It is mostly run down restaurants mostly doing takeaway business and a bunch of spas or foot massage places with sexy women on the front sofa.  Also a KTV or two here but I think all KTVs in Shanghai still closed for Covid, could be wrong.

I went to one place that had a tattered and illegible sign over the door and got a rather lame oil massage plus a mechanical HJ from a young and pretty looking (though couldn't tell so well since she didn't remove mask), Shaanxi girl for 260 RMB.  She actually went out just before offering HJ and confirmed with her boss that she should offer it to me Felt she really wasn't into it and though she said I was free to touch her little A-cups, didn't seem to like it so much.

In another random one, got a less pretty but equally young Hunan girl who was less robotic, but also not very interested, though she gave a good oil massage (200 RMB) then asked for 100 RMB tip for HJ.  She did really stare at LB while tending to him though.  Finally went to another SPA just south down the road from these (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=76603 which charged 400+ for HJ) and got a mechanical HJ after a clothes-on massage from another Hunan girl for just 220.  That girl was super awkward at first, but after the deed was done (and still had half an hour of massage time left to fill), she became very nice and chatty - maybe was just nervous about having to do the HJ and relieved once done (as was I .)

Recent Ratings
irothem   5-8-2022 16:44  Acceptance  +1   
Unitedfuture   15-7-2022 17:44  Karma  +2   
pushkin13   9-7-2022 12:58  Acceptance  +3   Excellent report! Many thanks for an action report, from the trenches ... so to speak!
ambitious2012   7-7-2022 08:55  Karma  +4   
hotjac   6-7-2022 11:35  Karma  +4   Your perseverance is testimony to what it takes to have some good ol carnal fun. Thanks for sharing ...
lostmojo   6-7-2022 07:21  Karma  +3   
lively192   5-7-2022 18:29  Karma  +5   
anabikumi   5-7-2022 12:46  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   5-7-2022 07:59  Karma  +10   Excellent report, thanks.
ZioRider01   5-7-2022 05:13  Acceptance  +1   
Fkim   4-7-2022 23:20  Karma  +3   
theworm   4-7-2022 22:30  Karma  +5   God, I really miss SH. At least your report gave me some fond memories of Pu Dong, thanks.

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2022 11:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Caveat_emperor's post

Perseverance is part of China's charm as compared to the instant sex of HK. I too am going through a similar experience in a Huizhou district that is all but void of adventure carnality.  Ear cleaning girls!
Some also offer massage and three out of four were veggie massages, great massages. Finally, the fourth one, after four ear cleanings, persisted in saying i needed to try her massage too.

She let it be known within the first 10 seconds that hj is available when she playfully gave my lb a spank for her opening move and said 200 more for a tip. Modestly she allowed her clothes to be parted for access to both her small breasts and ls, but in a very furtive manner, so that things could be covered up in a millisecond if need be.

After the she commented by saying, "that's a lot", and told me she is opening a small spa studio in her home to see her for a more private session.  I sold her on the idea of a nuru massage, and she seems keen to try it, but unfortunately i have to wait for a few weeks for her to return from holidays. I'm thinking the wait will add to the intensity of anticipation ... will share with you!

Interestingly, the need for modesty is a must, just after we ended a coworker rushed into our well-appointed room, with but a single knock on the sliding door. Instantly i hoped for a four hand because the coworker is even better looking ... maybe i should explore this a little more

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   15-7-2022 17:43  Karma  +2