Reading Access 40
Registered 16-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2022 16:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Emma HK

Date & Time of Session:  Early June
Name:  Emma
Nationality & Language: Local (speaks English as well)
Face:  3/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  $2000 + $100 tips
Repeat: Maybe

Tried her twice - as the reports go, first was better than the second.

First encounter: Booking is very easy over TG and I did it quite last minute as well so kudos to her. She has a very bubbly and cheerful attitude. Hugged me right in the lift and that broke the ice. She has a very fit body but also small breasts (as she openly admits on her promo pages). She’s not particularly shy and does give off a strong GFE. She’s in her early 30s but can pass off as late 20s with her figure and her personality.

Showered together and she was fun all through out. A lot of DFK. Hopped out of the shower with a bit of chit chat and onto foreplay. Quite good BBBJ, nipple licking and again a lot of DFK in between so it felt like actual making love with a GF if that’s what you’re going for. After a good 10-15 minutes of that we swapped and I ate her out from top to bottom. No weird stuff going on with LS and it was overall great as she already got wet. During the process, she would grab her own breast and ocassionally touch my head. I probably ate her for 5 minutes or so and came up for more DFK. At this point I could tell she was quite horny as our LB & LS we’re grinding each other with me on top. She cheekily said don’t tempt me. LB didn’t slip in of course, but it was stimulating for sure. On with the dom and we started with me on top. She was tight and the overall love making was great as we did multiple positions for about half an hour or so. She’s not a clock watcher at all and did not at any point check her phone. She gave the impression that she genuinely enjoyed the sex e.g. her legs and arms would wrap around my body during missionary, she would guide my hands to grab her breasts during CG. After I popped in missionary, she wanted more but at that point I was sweating profusely and wasn’t up for another round.

After the deed, we showered together again and chatted. She still retained the bubbly happy personality. Got dressed, paid plus tips and we got down to check out.

Overall a good punt with nice GFE and with a person who seemingly enjoys the sex as much (or more), or at least it appeared that way.

Second time: Long story short, everything was the same but perhaps her overall keenness and bubbly-ness dropped by about 20% I’d say (first encounter was noticeably better, in terms of her overall service).

Having read other bros experiencing the same with repeats, I’m on the fence about repeating with her.

Recent Ratings
kei_kei   27-6-2022 14:49  Acceptance  +1   
booby_lover   26-6-2022 15:10  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   26-6-2022 14:04  Karma  +6   
HKGPeter   25-6-2022 18:17  Karma  +2   Thank you.
momozzz   25-6-2022 08:15  Karma  +4   thanks for reporting. if you try again I would be interested. IMO punters are milk cow for her... and Im not talking abo ...