Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2022 21:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Skinny Laos Girl @ King Hing

Date & Time of Session: June 4, 2022 5pm
Name: Bell (I think)
Nationality & Language: Laos, can speak Basic English
Face: 5/5 pretty as she opened the door
Body: 3.5/5 nice soft skin, man made D's but a bit hard on the side, not so big ass, and skinny like 60 lbs maybe
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
PSE: NA
Price: 600 for bbbj
Repeat: Maybe not

Read the other day about some Thais at the 11th floor, made my way to MK to check it out. Fairly easy to find from E2 exit
Took the lift to 14/f, rang the first door on the left and she quoted $500, I thought she was Thai, she looked like one and
her accent was identical to those of thais. She was pretty and she was wearing an oversized shirt and I had a hunch that
her tits would be quite large. Went inside, showered by myself, then i peeked out the shower and saw she was already
naked and waiting for me, confirmed big tits but quite fake as you can clealry spot it, it looks weird. Got off shower and
asked me to lay down, she told me she's from Laos and asked if i knew where it is. I said near cambodia myanmar etc,
proceeded to catbath and she was about to open a condom and I asked if she could do BBBJ and she sais 600. Agreed at 600 and proceeded with bbbj, she's got skills. Then she asked if i wanter her on top or me. So i said you could go first,
then as she was riding me CG, i saw two scars and still bruised near her waist/hips, one on each side and got me over-
thinking about what it could be. So i quickly finished and she joined me in shower. She washed LB and gargled some
listering and I asked her about the two scars/bruises. She motioned something about cycling and I just accepted it as it is. Asked for another towel as i came out since she was using paper towels and the first one was thorughly wet. And she
handed me a new one.

Overall, decent punt but she was really skinny and her breasts were a bit off for me. I may go bsck to Fuji 3/F for better
Thais.

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   1-7-2022 13:26  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   26-6-2022 23:23  Karma  +2   Thank you.
momozzz   26-6-2022 21:34  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing
ZioRider01   26-6-2022 12:49  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   26-6-2022 06:24  Karma  +5   
boscitc   25-6-2022 22:43  Karma  +5   Wonky bolts are unfortunate, but Lao girls can often be really affectionate
coolcoolcool24
Lustful Lord

UID 268665
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 27
Karma 592
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2022 18:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 coolcoolcool24's post

She was just average at the affectionate part, no kissing and when i tried to finger
her, she moved away