Subject: Venetian SPA - Bandung (repeat because of satusfying service)
labela
Musky Member

UID 250615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 177
Posts 9
Karma 177
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2022 00:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Venetian SPA - Bandung (repeat because of satusfying service)

Name:  Gisella
Face:  4/5(Face looks like mix Indonesian arabic)
Body:  4/5 minus is relatively small boobs
Skill:  5/5
Service: 4/5 had nice conversation but she left me for a while in the room
Price & Session Length:  IDR1.760.000 + tips (IDR 50,000 for massage therapist & IDR 100,000 for lady)  or $130 in total
Repeat: Already did

Another trip to Bandung yet another punt at venetian spa. Arrive at the spa around 60m weekdays they gave you bracelet with number and let you seat in the lounge. Tried to book with mamasan and ask for ladies photos to choose but unfortunately no photo selection and whatsapp booking can only be used if you know the girls name. This time mamasan explained to me about the services a bit clearer from last time. There are 3 different levels of girl but very similar pricing . All levels are labelled by flowers name. Mine was tulip which is 1,760,000/$120 the lowest grade 1,560,000/$105. Services are all the same. As explained from last report basically in venetian spa, the standard procedure is that after you pick the girl they will bring you to the room and they will also have a different massage therapist who will you massage you for 30 minutes and left. After the massage finish, you can have the” extra service” with your girl for 1.5 hour.

Really tempted to get the threesome service but no other girl caught my attention at that time. I think best option js to come before 5 pm. The threesome package is quite unique as well. U can combine girls from any level and there are 2 options regular theesome and Double D threesome which mamasan said includes a special service in bathtub.

I chat with the girl for a while before entering the room, she kept offering me 3some service for some reason but I politely decline. After entering the room she left for around 30 minutes while I had proper massage with the therapist. Minus point here as it would be nice if she accompanied me during the massage. But when she came in the service is not bad at all.

Shower together and after the shower this is the first time I saw ladies putting baby powder all over her body before starting her “service”. Her blowjob is very nice and her mouth could suck my whole cock(extra point for her skill here). We tried several different position until get exhausted and she mentioned she did cum twice before I cum. When I almost came she said please wait for her to cum once again but sadly I could not hold it anymore.

Mamasan number is +628229887890 if you would like to book or ask for rates.

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   14-6-2022 12:53  Karma  +3   I like the legit massage plus extra service combo!
JackTheBat   14-6-2022 01:05  Karma  +10   Bandung spas are open? Can you tell us more please?
labela
Musky Member

UID 250615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 177
Posts 9
Karma 177
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2022 12:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 labela's post

Yes Bandung spa’s are open. Some famous places like newly opened new red palace spa is also opens without any restrictions.