Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2022 18:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tsuen Wan Bobo FS Massage

https://go141.com/en/B53960-TW-1 ... .html?ref=TodayStar[FlowerBanner]

Date & Time of Session:  Late March 2022
Nationality & Language: Mandarin only
Face:  3.5/5 heavy make-up and nothing like her obviously photoshopped photos
Body: 2.5/5 ~155cm around, top end of Bs but were sagging and showing her age. Body shape also a bit plump and far for the fit and athletic yoga bod she advertised.
Skill: 1.5
Service: 1.5/5 No LFK or DFK
GFE: 2/5
Damage: $900
Repeat: Absolutely NO. Waste of money for someone with a poor attitude.  

I was browsing the trending and most popular section of the Chinese 141 forum and I came across 'Bobo' who looked young and hot enough. She had loads of (fake) pics and a long description as to the expertise of her skill so I was like, let's give her a try.

Stanard walk-up unit that was easy enough to find. I walked in, and immediately I knew I was baited.  She purposely kept the lights dim to cloud her true appearance, but even I could tell that her photos are completely faked and even if I had to find a resemblance she would be an at least fifteen years . But given the fact that she seemed to be constantly trending on the 141 site (maybe she paid the site to be on there?), and given my relatively lack of inexperience in the punting scene, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed that her excellent services would make up for my initial dissapointment.

Though she had a nice, soft voice, she seemed very reserved, refused to speak in Canto; Bad sign, because my Mando ain't great. But at least she told me to get in the shower with her and proceeded to give me a pretty good rub, putting her hands in between my legs and rubbing my balls and LB. It felt great, so my hopes went up. But then I asked, and she refused to give me a BBBJ in the shower despite it explicitly saying that she offers it on the site...I let it go and proceeded to lie down. She gave me a very average massage with not much power, and even worse her phone kept rining and she even proceeded to stop massaging and replying. Then, finally, she told me to flip over, with myself somewhat excited at least. She but a coat on my LB and proceeded to give me a CBJ, and it was...horrible. She performed it in a robotic and methanical way; no tongue or change in pace, just up and down. Then the FS began, and the same, very, mechanical missionary position ensued, then doggy - but my lack of arousal made it hard for my LB to stay hard and shoot, so after a couple of minutes it wasn't working, and I asked her to give me a HJ to finish. But her HJ was, too, mehcnical, with her literally complaining as to why I couldn't shoot despite having more than 15 min left on the clock. Her technique was so poor that I asked her to stop and I finished myself with her lying down next to me. Could have really just stayed home, tbh.

Took a shower together, didn't make any special effort to clean me with me myself doing most of the work. By her facial expressions her message was clear: get done and get out ASAP. Finished, paid her, and left, and feeling somewhat angry about the whole experience and waste of money.

Recent Ratings
The_One_HK   5-5-2022 08:34  Acceptance  +1   Sad experience.
King_Monger   2-5-2022 12:09  Karma  +3   Poor you.
Saralee09876543   30-4-2022 21:30  Karma  +5   Good info
anabikumi   30-4-2022 12:24  Karma  +3   Awful B&S on you! Sympathy Ks.
HK_Legend   30-4-2022 10:30  Karma  +5   SAD confirmation of my guess. Her Daily AV Ranking= ABSOLUTELY FAKE. Fraud all the way.