Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2017 19:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent YY - don't waste your $$

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  31/5/2017, 12:30pm
Name:  128
Link: http://go141.com/en/A49790-SSP-H ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Agent: YY
Nationality & Language: PRC, Mandarin
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 / 25 mins
Repeat: no way

I was near the area after my morning meeting and needed to pick up a printer from SSP for work at home as my old one broke down. LB was also itching for some action and I searched for hotel walk in around the area and found this. Wechat the agent and she told me to go to this hotel which is actually on the edge of SSP and closer to Prince Edward. The hotel was pretty shabby but functional. But the lobby was small and it would have been weird for me standing around with the staff looking at me whilst I waited for the agent to call back on the room number.

So I stood outside in the heat and sweating like crazy. The agent called me back after 15 mins and gave me the room number. On my way up there were two other mainland girls with suitcases checking in, I suspect they are both WGs too with the way they dress and make up on. Anyway got to the room and knocked on the door, this young thing opened up (in fact she looked younger than 18) with an innocent look like a school girl. I tried to break the ice with her once I got in but she was having none of it. Took off clothes, standard wash in shower and then proceeded to the bed for the session.

As I laid down she was going to put a dom on for the BJ and I signaled I wanted BBBJ, she kind of hesitated but went ahead with it reluctantly, that kind of got my LB semi hard, she kept going for 2-3 mins and put on the dom and went on top of me. At this stage I still wasn't haven't much feeling with her and LB was struggling to stay up. So I ask her to lie on the edge of the bed and I enter her on top grabbing her thighs, my LB started getting some feeling as I was pounding her harder and harder. After a couple of minutes I raised her legs up above my shoulders so I could go deeper, this just about did the trick as I lasted no more than 2 minutes after this and shot my load.

It was then straight to the shower, quick washed and dressed. Paid her $600 and left. It got the job done and wasn't that satisfying hence a visit to TR Nova a couple of days later! (see separate report in same thread)

Only plus side, she was young, but otherwise don't waste your money on this stable!

Recent Ratings
sssqblf   3-6-2017 23:01  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
SimonTheShark   3-6-2017 17:42  Karma  +1   You seem pretty harsh on the agent. Did what they were supposed to do. Was girl not as described?
Mister   3-6-2017 07:59  Karma  +3   She did what you asked. Did she not look like her photos? Trying to understand why you're writing off her agent
TwistedMirror   2-6-2017 23:39  Karma  +3   
batman108   2-6-2017 23:11  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   2-6-2017 22:39  Karma  +4   
porkchops   2-6-2017 22:16  Karma  +4   Thanks!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20504
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11519
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2017 22:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sentry's post

u mean you carried a printer into the hotel ?

Recent Ratings
homer168   3-6-2017 08:45  Acceptance  +1   lol
sssqblf
Musky Member

UID 199512
Digest Posts 0
Credits 131
Posts 18
Karma 130
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2017 23:01  Profile P.M. 
I can understand your feeling. When there is no communication at all, no GFE at all, it turn me off too. Even the girl is pretty. Just like you said, get the job done and pay and leave. So bad !
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 531
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2017 06:38  Profile P.M. 
Totally agree, I know we all take our chances as these girls can be hit or miss sometimes.

To SimonTheShark and Mister, I am not being harsh on the agent, the girl just wasn't well trained and cared more about turnover as oppose to service. Then again as a paying customer we all have our say and I just want to share my experience so that the other brothers can judge for themselves. Perhaps one of you are their agents?

In contrast, I went to see one of TR's girl in TST and the service was much better in many ways, he got the booking mixed up but offered me another girl, he told me if I didn't like what he offered I can reject and wait for my original booking. The other girl turned out to be just as good as she was smiling through out, wore a sexy uniform to greet me and gave me top notch services. It's like if I had $100 I can go and get stuffed in McDonald's with lots of Big Macs and feel full and bloated for all the wrong reasons, or I can spend the same amount at the Butcher's Club on one burger feeling just right and totally satisfied!

Recent Ratings
SimonTheShark   4-6-2017 09:01  Acceptance  +1   Thanks. "Agent YY don't waste you're money" was what I was referring to as being harsh.
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2017 16:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 sentry's post

No need to be snarky. I wish I was her agent!

It was a genuine question. I have tried a couple of the $600 HGs in the past, and none of them looked remotely like the girl in the ad, so it would be a useful data point for me if some of these girls aren't B&S.

Service from the girl is a separate issue. The best agents - yes, even TR - occasionally have girls that are having a bad day or turn out to be unsuitable for the job. If you are prepared to pay 33% more, in the case of TR, you have reason to expect better service and "training" than from a $600 HG. Personally, some of the best service I've had has been from young, lovely WGs priced at $400 or less. Seems to me it's more a matter of heart than training.

Now if you had tried several of YY's girls and found that their service was uniformly horrible, it might then have been fair for you to warn others against wasting their money on agent YY.

I'd be interested in the experience of other members who've tried the $600 HGs in the stables of agents YY and LV.
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 531
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2017 17:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 Mister's post

Sorry I wasn't trying to start an argument but just wanted to share my experience.

None of the providers are 100% guaranteed, and like you said even TR girls has some off days. For me personally after a lot of bad experience with walk ups, HGs seems to be a breath of fresh air, instead of a dinky shower and constant red light with the smell of bleach, the HGs usually have a nicer hotel room and natural lighting where you can view their beauty and body.

And for me personally 3 things really matter in order to get excited, someone who is youthful and has a hot body, good service and a new environment to make you feel relaxed. Even in China recently, I paid upwards of RMB 1,000  RMB 1,200 at the so call Dongguan style saunas in Shanghai and the quality and hygiene has really gone downhill. It almost feels like a "wham, bang, thank you mam" type of places. So I don't mind paying a little bit more each time to try and enjoy the experience as much as possible.