Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2017 22:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sky River Health Spa - Nguc [Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia]

Thread Subject: Nguc
Date & Time of Session: Afternoon/evening Mar 2017
Location: Sky River Health Spa (located at the back of Fahrenheit 88 shopping mall)
Name:  Nguc
Link: www.skyriver8888.com (website is locked for some reason)
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Viet and speaks a little bit of English. Apparently can also speak Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 238 MYR, 1 shot, 45 minutes
Repeat: Yes, relatively cheap but will try a different WG

Hi fellas, first report so please let me know what to improve!

Was in KL for a few days for business earlier in the year and had time to visit this place that I read about from some other forums because of their wide variety in their line-up. Got there probably around 5pm on a weekday, very few customers. To get in, you havetto the press the buzzer at the front door for them to let you in. Pretty strategic, considering the spa is located behind a very large mall in the city (Fahrenheit 88). As you walk in, you are handed a plastic ticket with 3 digits that you return to the front counter to pay. Anyway, soon as I made my way to the lobby I'm approached by one of the staff there about the prices. Basically Viets, Thais, Laotians were 238 while the Chinese were all 288/328 because they perform a fire and ice massage involving iced water/tea on yourballs. Didn't particularly feel that adventurous today so I just asked to see the line-up. Probably around 20 girls total, 4 Chinese 8 Thais and 8 Viets was the count. Not gonna lie, the line-up was quite impressive in terms of looks but I was also running low on money so I knew heading in I was going for a Viet or a Thai. Picked a quite leggy Viet chick with a nice rack, not too skinny or fat but definitely had some meat on her.

Once in the room, straight into the shower where the usual washing of your body is done and they massage your LB. Ran my hands over tits and they felt real despite their size (for a Viet that is) but I'm no expert on this matter! Jumped onto the bed, straight into BBBJ and a catbath before cap goes on and into CG. This all happens literally in about 2 minutes, with the BBBJ being rushed and more of a way for them to make sure your wang is pumping with blood.

Unlike many other parlours, there's no mirrors in the room and really it's just a bed and a shower with a hanger for the towels/clothes so the vibe isn't as "romantic" but I ain't complaining. From CG went into the sitting CG so I could suck on her lovely tits that were super hard . Gave them a lil nibble which sorta freaked her out so went for the DFK which she complied while still in CG. Was getting pretty rdy to bust throughout this so I asked to stopped and if I could go down on her, was denied. Went into mish so I could finish off by grabbing her tits, asked if COF was a possibility, rejected again and I was like fuck it grabbed her flipped around into doggy and blew my load there.

Soon as we finish, we went into the shower and was out into the lobby in a flash. I would say this place is good if you just wanna bang a decent (7-8/10) looking girl for an economic price. There's also a tiny cafeteria in the lobby where you can get free food (not sure if it's local stuff, mostly fried rice or some fried noodles with eggs) and drinks (alcohol/energy drinks have a charge). Was told by one of the staff a 2nd girl would come with a 20 ringgit discount but decided I was satisfied and left after eating my post-workout meal!

[ Last edited by  curiousfan691 at 31-5-2017 22:10 ]

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   12-6-2017 00:51  Karma  +4   
batman108   1-6-2017 01:42  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
xooxer   1-6-2017 00:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Dr.A   31-5-2017 23:53  Karma  +8   Will try this place soon. thanks