Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5, B cup boobs
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 5000 bhat, 2 hours  
Repeat: Definitely

Found her ad while browsing a site that is popular in the US - Backpage.  Gave her a call and set up a time for later that evening.  I took a shower before she arrived and met her in the lobby -
she was on time and was smoking hot!  Back up in my room I poured her a glass of wine and we got to know each other for a few minutes.  She excused herself for a short shower and met me next to the bed with a seductive smile on her face.  She drooped her towel exposing her perky B boobs and her totally shaven pussy.  Gently she helped me remove my clothes and started on a fantastic BBBJ.  I could have popped that way and have been happy, but I didn't want things to end so soon.

So I said that I wanted to return the favor and she smiled and said yes, please.  She was very fresh, tasted great and was very responsive.  After an O in which she thoroughly enjoyed herself we took a short break.  She was very easy to talk to.

Next she started with a BBBJ again and then capped me, mounting me in CG.  We started slowly but then built up a very nice tempo.  She asked me to sit up a bit so she could get more pressure on her clit and to my
surprise O'ed again.  I managed to hold off on my own but enjoyed her throbbing as we sat still for a minute.  She then started back up and I filled the cap, letting my neighbors know that I was enjoying myself.

She then offered a massage and I accepted.  It was quite good - she claims she went to school at Wat Po and I believe her.

While she massaged me she asked about my work, what I was doing in Bangkok and my life.  I really enjoyed talking with her!

As we were getting close to the 2-hour mark she asked if I wanted to shower with her.  I love that, and she seemed to enjoy my soapy hands all over her body.  After we rinsed off, she dropped to her knees and managed
to coax a 2nd pop out of me.

I put on my robe as she got dressed.  With a kiss and a hug she departed with a smile.

Without a doubt I will contact her the next time I am in Bangkok!

PM me for her WeChat.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Freelancer   16-7-2017 05:48  Karma  +6   Excellent
davidlee   24-5-2017 10:01  Acceptance  +2   omg look like a guy
test111   23-5-2017 22:53  Acceptance  +1   
jimyum   23-5-2017 11:18  Karma  +5   
batman108   22-5-2017 23:50  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   22-5-2017 23:20  Karma  +6   should get an overnight for 5K
stinkyfeet   22-5-2017 22:52  Karma  +8   Bit pricey