Agent: n/a
Nationality & Language: Ukraine (I think) English OK
Face:  Pretty face, dark hair
Body:  Nice tits, perfect weight, not think but not heavy
Skill: 5/5 BJ perfect, deep throat, many positions
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 30min
Repeat: yes

I have been in Hong Kong now for two weeks an this is my second last day, so finally find the time for a punt! Never tried King Hing before and couldnt be bothered with the travel to Fuji in Causeway Bay. Find King Hing and start from the top and work my way down, there was hot russian on 13th floor only asking for $400 and a hot chinese girl asking $450 but i keeep going down until i see Mila on floor 10 I think. She tells me its $600, I agree and go in, she is sexy, nice body dark hair, wearing black bra and panties and black stockings. We talk for a bit, she seems nice tells me she goes home soon 23rd i think, and she used to work as a dancer in macau! I shower and then get down to business, she keeps her stockings on, nice touch i thought. she is full of compliments, telling me how big I am, and gives me DFK for a couple of minutes, she is a very good kisser. She then licks my nipples and works her way down to give me CBJ. Again she is very good, she Can DT and she almost made me so i ask her to stop! I then start fingering her pussy and notice its very wet, this doesnt usually happen when with working ladies! I start fucking in mish and she is again DFK me and moaning, i do doggy and then sit on edge of bed and she bounces up and down. By this time i can tell she is even wetter and there is a lot of wet noise coming from below! I nearly cumming now so turn her back into mish and finish great punt! She tells me im crazy and then have a shower. We chat some more and she gave me another DFK and cuddle before I leave.

I think I will return and try the chinese girl on 13th floor, ill need to look and see if there are any reviews in the forum! First time in King Hing... great success.