Nationality & Language: Chinese, English
Height: 5'2
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 10/10
Price & Session Length: $60 House 1 hr / $140 CFS
Repeat: Yes

This is my first time posting so this may be a little unorganized so if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will respond asap. Been Single for a while and haven't had sex in almost 4 months but didn't want to go look for a hook up so instead decided to try an amp. Looked through this forum and found a post about Arlene and decided to try it out. Apparently Arlene is super popular and its best
to try and book her instead of just showing up. Anyway I arrive around 9:30pm and ring the bell and a young girl in her early to mid 20's shows up and shows me to her room. She asks me how long and, I tell her and she asks for house payment upfront.

She starts touching LB and asks what I would like. I tell her, negotiate the price and get down to business. She starts with a bbbj and her technique is good but she is very tiny and the bj is a little toothy but I'm pretty girthy so that's probably why. The rest of the session is just basically normal sex with the usual positions and I in her mouth. Oh and sex is covered by the way.

She cleans me up and that's when i find out she was Arlene. She leaves to get me a bottle of water and the mamasan and another older working girl just show up in the room while I'm butt naked, slaps my ass and comments on my dick, this is pretty weird but everyone seems to be nice and service oriented so whatever. I do the walk of shame to my car and go home. I will repeat because I can be sure of service, the mamasan was a bit older but pretty to my eyes and I wonder if I could try her some time lol.

Recent Ratings
Skibum   25-6-2024 11:52  Acceptance  +1   
Fllnqthrd   24-6-2024 22:19  Acceptance  +1   
Djdice01   24-6-2024 14:56  Acceptance  +1   

StephenC