Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  HK$1,200 + extras + small tip - 60 Mins
Repeat: Yes - my third visit already

This was my third session with Helen. I first met her as an upsell to 4-hands during a session with Kitty and was immediately taken with her petite physique and enthusiasm. Helen has a similar body to Sily if you have tried her before.

Past sessions have followed the normal spa routine with P1 massage for about 20min and then move into P2. This time however Helen dispensed with P1 pretty quickly and came in for LFK during the massage multiple times. I couldn't help but reciprocate which pretty quickly ended the massage with me giving her a cat bath while I undressed her. Her small A breasts are amazing (MCOT) and she her LS is unshaven but heavenly. We moved to DATY which she seemed to enjoy a lot.

Then it was my turn for BBBJ and light rimming. I don't easily these days so we moved onto her giving me HJ while I touched her LS and FIV. All the while a lot of DFK and proper GFE. We cuddled, kissed  and spooned on the bed for a while.

Eventually I had tired out and we moved to the shower for a water BBBJ and shower together. All up and amazing experience and I'll keep coming back to her when she is in Hong Kong (her until 12th Jun this time).

As always, YMMV but be nice, tip well and repeat and you may see similar and more from this sexy kitten.

Photos on Wish TG are real, but she is better in real life!

[ Last edited by  Dboy10 at 7-6-2024 21:29 ]

Recent Ratings
americafirst141   21-6-2024 11:34  Karma  +7   
doublec2   21-6-2024 10:59  Karma  +2   Great review, but it’s tough to go with somebody else after Momoco
Ulysses1812   21-6-2024 02:26  Acceptance  +1   
tomdwaninny   10-6-2024 23:22  Karma  +3   nice
dienw   10-6-2024 10:10  Karma  +4   
vinc9   9-6-2024 07:15  Karma  +5   
DrDecimate   8-6-2024 12:11  Karma  +2   
Dboy10
Nookie Newbie

UID 299353
Digest Posts 0
Credits 35
Posts 2
Karma 35
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2024 10:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Dboy10's post

Update: Helen will be back again around second week of July. Will post here with an exact date when I hear. Seems this will be her monthly schedule for a while.
maxcloudhost
Banned

UID 305481
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 0
Registered 21-6-2024
Location Delhi
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2024 01:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Linux VPS Hosting

MaxCloudHost delivers Linux VPS Hosting, a trusted and adaptable solution for companies and individuals. This service is designed to host websites or apps, ensuring reliable performance. Linux VPS Hosting allows you to shape your server to your unique needs, whether it's for web hosting, development, or other requirements. MaxCloudHost offers a range of Linux versions to choose from, such as CentOS, Ubuntu, and Debian, allowing you to select the operating system that best suits your needs. With strong security measures and round-the-clock tech support, MaxCloudHost ensures your website or app is always working flawlessly. With Linux Dedicated Server from MaxCloudHost, you can rest easy knowing your online activities are well-managed.