Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: 700k or 800k VND  + 300k tip
Repeat: not likely

It was my first weekend in Vietnam, I arrived two nights earlier but had a lot to do for work and didn’t have time to go out. A friend of mine back home gave me the number to his friend in VN and said just text him if I need help around or want to do something. After dinner on Saturday I text that friend of a friend and said I’m looking for a way to unwind, and I remembered I went to a hotel massage parlor like a decade before. He asked if I was looking for full service or to just bust a nut. I told him I just wanted to visit a nice rub and tug for this first time back. He sent a link and said to try out Dai Nam Hotel.  a work colleague and I hopped in a grab and went to Dai nam after dinner. We had no idea where the spa was so we walked around the hotel lost like a couple of idiots, then we went back down to the lobby and asked where the spa was.

The bellboy walked us through the lobby and through an alley to the spa which was behind the hotel and he put us in the elevator and sent us up. When we got out we were in the lobby where we went to the desk to see the menu and figure out what we wanted. Ended up paying 700-800k for the spa experience with an implied HE. Before the massage, we were able to undress and leave our stuff in the lockers and went to a steam room and shower before going to the private rooms. I waited in the room and there was a knock on the door. Tran walked in and introduced herself, she was young and cute. She said she was 22, and looked somewhere around there, maybe a bit older but passable for 22. She was somewhere around 5’3-5’5 but that might have just been because of her heels. The room was kind of dim so I couldn’t really get a good gauge. She was pretty thick in the hips and had small typical Asian titties. My guess would be natural Bs.

As I laid on the the bed in my boxers, she kept squeezing my ass and playing with my tits. She said she was jealous of my tits lmao. She asked if I spoke Vietnamese and I responded with “a little bit” in Vietnamese but my pronunciation is terrible so she didn’t understand and I just told her no I dont. She gave a decent massage and worked wonders on my shoulders. I kept grabbing her ass and reaching under her skirt. I asked her to take off her top and skirt so I could enjoy that pretty young body of hers and we negotiated and agreed on a 300k tip. She took off her clothes and had a sexy red bra and panties set on. She stripped down completely and I was able to suck on her titties and finger her as she proceeded with the happy ending portion.

After a while she seemed to get tired and I told her I’d finish rubbing it out while sucking on her titties, but she declined and said she’d finish me off. At this point of the trip it’s been about a week since I had good bye action leaving home so I thought i Would be an easy finish. She was hovering over my chest and vigorously stroking me, I ended up blowing my load ridiculously high. I got a good amount on her chest, and I even shot on my arm when it came back down.

It was a fun experience but being a hotel spa prices are up there and it was my first experience this trip. Would go back here over LC but would still rather take chances at hot tocs. I met up with my colleague afterwords and exchanged stories and it seems like he didn’t have as good of a time as I did.

Recent Ratings
Videoking28   21-6-2024 23:15  Karma  +4   I would have also recommended Dai Nam Spa.
Vuka   21-6-2024 14:17  Karma  +4