Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2023 13:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Germany][Darmstadt] FKK Sharks - Sarah

Date & Time of Session: 21st and 22nd of June 2023

Name:  Sarah
Nationality & Language: Romanian, ROM/GER/ENG
Face: Beautiful
Body: Skinny blonde with large man mades, striking composition with her very tiny waist and body, long blonde hair
Height:  150 cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5 (it's FKK so it's all standard service)
PSE: 3/5 (it's FKK so it's all standard service)
Price & Session Length:  
Repeat: 30 mins 100€ (BBBJ, CFS), next day 30 mins 150€ (BBBJTCIM, CFS)

Saw Sarah and thought she was one of the top 10/10 around there. Also seems to be a popular girl as she seems to disappear for major parts of the afternoon. One of the few girls who actually wanders around when not in room and chats up the guys. She wandered up to me when I was at the pool and I wasn't thinking I'd do another room so quickly having done one recently, but she was very convincing. She took me to the outdoor hut which made for a memorable time. I wish I had done more sessions there to be honest, in the early evening it is a fantastic place to have a go.

Anyways, Sarah is very good, BBBJ that is wet and aggressive. She is vocal (perhaps fake vocal but very sexy sounding to me), and she's a good spinner in that she rides you hard. Was accomodating to multiple positions as I wanted to move around the little wood hut, and also wanted to take her in her heels which she obliged. Popped in standing doggy in the heels. Clean up, some small talk (no cuddling) and off we went.

Also, she held my hand and arm like a girlfriend when we went to the room - I liked that.

Next day I was back at Sharks hanging out and I saw her and realized how much I really enjoyed her BBBJ and just how sexy she looks when doing it. So I requested a BBBJCIM session and she quoted 150 and I asked her for a room with good mirrors. We went in and she proceeded to do multiple positions (me sitting at edge of bed, me standing, me laying down, back to standing in front of the mirror and finally me laying down again. We were in that room 30 mins and 29 of them she was aggressively busy and never gave any indication that she wanted me to pop to get it over with. Was probably one of the best BBBJs ever. If I had a fourth day at Sharks - I would request her for a whole hour and just let her go and I honestly don't think she would have an issue. Lots of eye contact throughout, not slobbery messy but wet enough to be very enjoyable. The pop she eye contacted throughout, was a fan of the firm grip on her head (did light FF which was nice, perhaps she'd go for harder, I didn't want to ruin the flow). Nice long enjoyable time from the pop to the moment she goes spits and cleans up which is nice, not the 'pop and rush to spit'. Eye contact throughout the pop and the time after which was what killed me.

Overall, probably one of the best I ever had, highly recommend.

Recent Ratings
newpunter101   13-8-2023 06:21  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   11-8-2023 14:23  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   10-8-2023 17:51  Karma  +4   
sexyloser   10-8-2023 14:50  Karma  +1