Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2023 20:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Boba - Wan Chai

Date & Time of Session: Mid June
Link: https://t.me/Balletspa888
Name: Boba
Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face: 6/10 not bad but did not look like the picture… don’t think it was her!
Body: 7/10 really big boobs, E or F cup, nice leg, bottom a bit flat to my taste
Skill & Service: 7/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 800 nuru + HJ
Repeat: don’t think so. Plenty of others to try.

Had several punts before but this is my first post! Hope this will help you guys.
Was in wan chai one evening and saw several posts for this sauna before so decided to have a try.
Smooth talk in TG and was given an appointment with Boba fast enough. Nice pic of her on the app, cute and young with  big breasts… LB wanted to try!
Door opens and well, one sexy lady opens, short skirt high heels and really nice breast… barely looked at her face, my
mistake
She showed me the rather small and dark room, i showered alone. Room clean but nothing really important there.

P1
I start talking to her in mandarin and we chat a bit while she massages. Good technique. She repeats a bit the same words which indicates me she is not a talker or don’t want to talk about private stuff. Oh well… i focus on the massage then.
She then goes out to take the gel as usual. Coming back, she undresses and i see a bit of fat on the tummy, but also her
Big boobs. She starts teasing me and starts the nuru, can say nice technique as well as i had in China. Blows and moans in the ears, kisses in tye back and lower, some rimming and constant teaching of LB. Was starting to be quite excited at this point, which is rare for me as generally it is just after the flip.

P2
She then asks me to flip and my hands start to wander a bit more. I have access to her huge boobs and make the most of it, try to go to LS but she moves away. Bit sad on this one but anyway, she was hairy there so not MCOT. She proceeds HJ and then i was a bit dissappointed, she is standing there just going through the movements, doing this fake moaning
thing. Did not like that part that much but fortunately with ok technique from her and access to her boobs, i still shot my
load after few minutes.
Showered alone again, paid, she asked me to come back of course but there was no real connection made here, like i had before in other places.

All in all, won’t repeat this one and will go to other places

Recent Ratings
DxbJohn   23-7-2023 00:29  Acceptance  +1   love big boobs reports
manANONYman   12-7-2023 11:14  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   11-7-2023 16:12  Karma  +4   Hmm, I guess Ballet also uses fake pix. Did you see any of the other girls there?
frollics1   10-7-2023 22:01  Karma  +3   
Trouch
Nookie Newbie

UID 294040
Digest Posts 0
Credits 20
Posts 2
Karma 20
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2023 19:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Trouch's post

@mister, yes definitely fake pics. Saw another girl quickly on my way out, but not very pretty for me at least. Did not recognize her on any of the pics

Recent Ratings
Mister   13-7-2023 10:05  Karma  +1   That’s too bad. Off my list.