Body: 2/5
Height: 160 cm
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  800 rambos + 100 taxi + 1300 sex + 500 hospital bill
Repeat: NEVER

So, I let the LB do the thinking on this one. I saw this amazing picture. What showed up was her aunt.
My second red flag was when she asked where she can take a shower. I found that odd since I had just requested a head massage, back massage, body clean and cosplay show. My third red flag was when she asked for the money up front. I told her to leave then she showed me her tits in bra and LB said, "Come on. Let's play with them titties." Oh, LB you have damned us.

She begins to perform the light touches as the massage. She starts a cat bath on my back and butt though no rimming. She asks me to change over and I flipped. This is when the negotiations begin. She wants 2000 extra in tips plus the massage price and taxi. for a fuck to make me happy and her happy. No. 2600. No. 2200. No. My counter was 800 added on to the 800 + taxi. She refuses. Continues to lick my nipples, stomach and thighs. Asks again for 2200. No. She licks my balls and kisses my dick.
I ask does she suck with a condom on. That is my deal breaker. She says no. Ok. I'll pay. Damn you, LB.

She has caked her face in white powder. She has a set of saggy D's and a flat ass. Nothing like the pic below but ehhh. Pussy is pussy at times. She wants to give me a 2 minute BJ then get to the sex. I tell her to keep sucking. She sucks for another few minutes then I get her to put her ass in my face. She says not to lick her. Another red flag but in for a penny in for a pound at this point...hahah. She continually tries to put the condom on while my dick isn't hard. After about 6 minutes, I give in and let her wrap the LB. It is ok. Nothing great. We start mish, move to doggy then back to mish. Here is where the hospital bill comes in. My dick is not fully erect but I am enjoying it. So, dick not fully erect and a tight pussy...the condom rolls off. I usually pull out and bust one on the chick but this time, I'd rather get a pussy nut...which I did. Literally.

She is mad and after cleaning up, demands 500 for the hospital. She translates, "Are you not scared of pregnancy?" My brain is all, this old bitch ain't getting pregnant. After several heated minutes between her, her mamasan on the phone and me, I finally give in and tell her here take the 500 and go. Now, initially, I was up for another 200 and she could send me the bill.

So, yeah. YMMV most definitely.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Parkerpeter   13-6-2023 08:45  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   3-6-2023 14:39  Karma  +8   sounds like a bad time
HK_Legend   30-5-2023 09:41  Karma  +8   Oh dear, and the dangers to let LB at the wheel with upsellers!
LittleWing   29-5-2023 03:58  Karma  +3   
Ultrahamz   29-5-2023 01:41  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   29-5-2023 00:36  Karma  +10   "Oh, LB you have damned us"... ah yes, my friend, it happens, LOL!
Blkmonger2
Lustful Lord

UID 291395
Digest Posts 0
Credits 599
Posts 27
Karma 598
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2023 22:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Breaking the newbie rules

I realize that I should not be posted pix at this point in my forum life but this info needed to be shared. You contact tiffanymassage and get this pic then you will get her aunt.