Post at 24-5-2023 16:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Bangkok] Outcall - Healinghands VIP Spa

Date & Time of Session: Nov 2022
Name: Zara
Link: https://www.healinghands-vipspa.com/
Agent: Healinghands VIP Spa
Nationality & Language: Thai, average English
Face:  2.5/5 Pictures are slightly photoshopped. Looks were about 70-80% but her skin tone was really much darker than the pictures
Body: 2.75/5 Nice petite frame, though boobs were disappointingly small/flat.
Height: approx 150-160cm
Skill: 3/5 more info review
Service: 2/5 expected more
Price & Session Length:  total damage THB4000 (THB900 for 90 mins massage, THB3000 for B2B with HJ, THB100 tips)
Repeat: Nah, probably trying other girls or providers

Giving a review of an outcall massage in my recent travels. Was the first time I called for an outcall massage because I was just tired in the night from flying in, and just wanted a massage and release. Heard about such services other sex forums and managed to find this massage place on Google.

They had a few ladies online, and quickly managed to get connected with the receptionist via Line. Wanted to book another lady but she was already booked, settled on Zara because she was fairly attractive and was immediately available. Zara arrived at my hotel room at about 20-30mins. She arrived in tank top and jogger pants, prepared the bed with a cloth, and excused herself to go to the toilet while I undressed into my boxers. As I lied face down in my boxers, she started her massage which honestly was better than expected. The massage went on normally, with both of us making small talk. She asked why she was selected among the others, and of course I had to say that she looked good among the others.

As the massage went on, she was clearly trying to tease me by "accidentally" brushing my balls or the tip of my dick. When it was about time and I was facing up, she popped the golden question and quoted me THB1000 for a HJ and THB3000 for a B2B. All the while having her palms strategically near my perineum area. I mean, it was go big or go home right? She excused herself again to fully undress, and out she came revealing her extremely tanned skinned, puffy nipples and trimmed pussy. To be honest, most of it was quite nice, but the biggest let down for me was that her boobs didn't seem to match the other parts of the body. I could feel myself get a little soft (sorry I'm a boobs guy.)

The B2B was......meh? It was just her rubbing up and down with her body and pushing her chest close to mine. Wanted to touch her body as she did the B2B but she pushed my hands away. I guess it was late as the B2B only lasted for 10-15mins, and she proceeded to concentrate on giving me a HJ to end the night. Tried touching her ass and wanted to grab her boobs, but she purposely sat tall or shifted her ass away. Maybe I was distracted at her trying to get me to cum faster by licking and sucking my nipples, but it was hella distracting (not sure why guys like that anyway). What was more distracting was that me wondering the whole time why her as can be round, but her boobs looks off?  She was visibly tired and really tried to wank one out of me.

Eventually came and she tried to milk out more (I guess that's good service?), she helped clean up the bed, and went for a quick shower. As I laid there, I was wondering if this was the standard for B2B and a HJ - this was my first experience with a B2B and a happy ending, and I'm pretty sure it's not to the level I see others are experiencing. Am I missing something?

That said, would probably try the other outcall massage providers, or other ladies from healinghands during my travels to BKK in the future. It's like having food delivered with an extra special dessert on top - all without leaving your hotel.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sickmyduck1801   26-5-2023 09:06  Acceptance  +1   
Starfishboy2   26-5-2023 04:55  Karma  +3   My motto is that if you busted, you already won
Token7   25-5-2023 21:34  Karma  +2   yeah, prices seem steep for thailand
americafirst141   25-5-2023 14:16  Karma  +6   steep price for a HJ!
HKS77   25-5-2023 10:33  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   25-5-2023 07:51  Karma  +4   
Laszlo   25-5-2023 06:20  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   24-5-2023 23:53  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   24-5-2023 21:47  Karma  +10   
LarryWoo   24-5-2023 21:40  Acceptance  +1   Good intel !