Body: petite frame, manmade boobs but a good fit for her size
Height: 160~  
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  600+100CIM+ tips, 45min
Repeat: maybe but theres also so many other choices out there

Seen reviews of K12's stable for quiet some time but have been reluctant as experiences seem to vary quiet a bit. Seeing the prices figured there wasn't much to lose so decided to give it a go and contacted agent for a bit of lunch time relief.
First time booking was easy, none of the reference check stuff, quick responses. Agent recommended Sara. got to the address, msged them when i arrived and was given room number. buildings a bit old but the guesthouse rooms are acceptable, fairly clean.

Greeted by Sara, wasn't the most talkative at first but warmed up to me probably cause it was early in the day. rooms fairly dim but could see shes quiet slender, id say a fit body. LS is trimmed with a bit of hair and nice firm little ass. Boobs feel man-made, i think around a B, but a good fit for her frame. She has a couple of tattoos if you're into that.

Ushered into shower where she joined me and gave LB a good wash, helped dry me off with proper towels and onto the bed. started with BBBJ, wouldn't say shes very skilled and could do with more suction but still acceptable. then on with the dom and straight to cowgirl, fairly tight, gave her a bit of pounding but she wont be able to take it too rough, rode me for a bit before i asked if CIM was ok, said yes. finished with BBBJ and she kept going till i was drained completely.

Took a shower, chatted with her for a bit and got a little hug on the way out. whole thing was very much a GFE, would definite see her again if I'm in the mood for that, although no DFK for those that are wondering.

She says shes in town for another week so if any bros want to give her a go I'd suggest soon.

Recent Ratings
Phaychay   7-5-2023 05:18  Karma  +4   
Goose.Mk2   6-5-2023 12:10  Karma  +6   
ansonmickey   5-5-2023 18:35  Karma  +2