Body: 9/10. Petite and slim but still with an incredible ass to waist ratio
Age: The other thread says she claimed 23 but when I asked she said 19
Agent: hkexotic2
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 friendly girl
Recommend: Yes
Repeat: Normally yes but my time in HK is limited
Price: 3000 for 2times

2nd day back in HK and saw the other glowing review of Leksa and decided to contact the agent. The agent was very responsive and managed to cater to my time change as well.

Like the other review said she doesn't shower together claiming the water gets everywhere. I expected this so no problem. I got out the shower and into the bed and she asked if I wanted her to kiss my body. Of course! She transitions down to my dick then into 69. Her muscular slim legs around my head and pussy on my face was heavenly.

The BBBJ was very good and even took it all the way down her throat. Hey body is amazing and she takes direction well. I don't know how I lasted as long as I did but eventually finished in her in doggy over the bed.

She helped me clean up and then chatted a bit using Google translate as her English isn't the best but she still made the effort to communicate. Quick massage and started the 2nd round this time in front of the mirror. Unfortunately after awhile I got soft probably because I was still jet lagged, definitely wouldn't blame Leksa for this. It was about time anyway, I took a quick shower and left.

Anyway highly recommended when/ if she comes back.

Recent Ratings
Goose.Mk2   30-4-2023 18:13  Karma  +5   
Asiangaijin   26-4-2023 17:17  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   24-4-2023 12:12  Karma  +6   
420man4life   24-4-2023 10:56  Karma  +4