Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  4600thb for 1 shot 60mins
Repeat: Maybe but different girls

Having set my baseline of Bangkok Debauchery in Nancy Massage. I wondered What can a kapoo place offer for that amount of money?

After a quick search on a few kapoo places around the area I was in, I chose to go to Penthouse Spa. I messaged the line contact informing them that I was coming. ( Editors note: I make it a point to try and do this whenever possible, as it helps my introduction to any new place a little warmer)

Upon arrival, I was greeted by one of the managers who kindly explained the different pricing tiers at Penthouse Spa, which are categorized as Pretty, Model, Supermodel, and Penthouse. After the explanation, the ladies lined up for me to choose from, and I impulsively selected the most appealing one to me, who was categorized as a model and quoted at 4,600 THB. By this time, i have lost control of critical thinking and blood has flowed to my other head, proceed to pay the manager that amount.

The lady introduced herself in her Thai name twice and I couldn't catch her name at all. I tried my hardest to pay attention the second time she said her name and it didnt stick. She then went to the counter and asked for a pack of DUREX XL condoms. She totally judged this book by the cover. I didn't want to expose myself in front of everyone so I let this all play out.

After entering the room, the service began and I found it to be very vanilla. She undressed, revealing a slim figure with flawless tanned skin, and we then took a shower together before moving to the bed. She began with a slow BBBJ, but I had to ask her to stop as I was close to pop. It was at this point that I wondered whether the 4,600 THB I paid entitled me to one or two shots. I nudged her head away and pointed at the condoms. She then reached for the regular condoms and got on top of me. Quick cutting from CG > Missionary > I popped in maybe 5 mins or less.

We settled down and I asked if its only one shot and she confirmed. We then got back in the shower, dressed back up and I headed out to a cafe nearby.

Closing thoughts. If I had 5,000thb and I had to choose between Nancy Massage and Penthouse Spa, I would choose Penthouse Spa. The spa itself wasn't as intimidating as Nancy Massage. The ladies were a lot more prettier and pleasant enough for vanilla servicing.

I went through their LINE to look for a picture of her and I've attached a picture of the lady that looks the closest to her. The pictures of the lineup on their LINE is edited a lot, especially their skin tone as all the ladies were tanned. Found that a bit weird.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
americafirst141   7-4-2023 14:35  Karma  +6   
HK_Legend   7-4-2023 11:23  Karma  +7   
Skepti10   7-4-2023 08:36  Karma  +8   
flyz70   6-4-2023 21:26  Karma  +4   Excellent
Bust-a-nut   6-4-2023 13:30  Karma  +2   Agree with Starfishboy. Shouldn't this type of service be less than $50 considering it's Thailand?
Starfishboy2   6-4-2023 06:52  Karma  +2   Good review, at $135 that's pricey for Thailand, but what do I know
Burton6999   6-4-2023 05:04  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   6-4-2023 00:57  Karma  +10   Congrats on Musky Member status.
kalvinhobbs   6-4-2023 00:33  Karma  +5   
Shanghaiabroad   5-4-2023 23:08  Acceptance  +2   
obe   5-4-2023 22:48  Karma  +10   Excellent
batman108   5-4-2023 22:43  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4504
Posts 2473
Karma 4436
Acceptance 1369
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2023 05:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 frankfrank21's post

From what I understand, Kapoo clubs have NO FS policy and usually have young girls.
Can someone please verify my information?  JtB, the BKK Don?

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   6-4-2023 07:27  Acceptance  +10   Never been, but the value-add is supposedly prettier staff.
frankfrank21
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289883
Digest Posts 0
Credits 238
Posts 5
Karma 237
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2023 21:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 flowmon's post

Hello flowmon,
I'm not sure about the NO FS policy. I researched a few sites (eg bkknightlife) before I visited this kapoo club. The manager of penthouse spa did clarify with me that the ladies provide "full course", at the time I think he meant FS, which turned out to be exactly that.

The next day, I came into contact with another Kapoo Club called Secret Spa and received one of their promo pictures which I will attach below. While using the LINE translation overlay, I noticed it mentioned "Full Course" once again. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to visit this spa.

Hope this information helps

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments