Language: Basic to decent english
Face: 3/5 with the dim lighting at k2. 2/5 under the lights and post nutting
Body: 5/5
Service: 3/5
Skills: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE:2/5
Repeat: Fucking Yes
Price: HKD1,100 for 1 hrs. 1,400 for 2 shots. 2,000 if one of those shots is sex (I learnt this the hard way)

Ok enough has been written about sammy @k2 by more experienced bros but I just wanted to add my two cents. Story of 2 wildly differing experiences with the woman over 2022 (second experience to follow shortly)

Aug22 punt
If you ask for chicks who speak English at k2, the owner suggests sammy. I was happy to go along with the suggestion one muggy day in aug. this was late at night and I was quite tired after a long day’s work. I get the address from the owner and ring the bell at k2 pretty late at night and sammy opens the door with a smile. Instantly makes me feel better and her body… OmG ITS PERFECTLY MY TYPE. May not be everyone’s COT but the sight of her form in a tight-fitting red dress instantly perked me (and my bro) up. She grabs my hand and leads me to the room - again, enough has been said about K2 facilities but they are really comfy. Big room, clean towels, nice bathroom, and dare I say it classy decor? I get in the shower and sammy gets her massage aids ready. After about 2 mins Of me soaping myself, I call sammy to join me and she obliges. She will also engage in kissing (not DFk), after you use the mouth wash.

I’m nicely warmed up at this point and lay down on the bed when sammy begins the massage. Its a solid massage though nothing extraordinary, interspersed with the thing they do where they stroke their nails on your balls (feels amazing) . After 15 mins of massage, she starts the Hj which is.. MIND BLOWING. I feel the pressure buildup after about 5 mins so I need to push her hand away and make conversation. She is quite chatty ( we spoke about how she never wants to get married lol) but brings the attention back to business at hand, which is her jerking me off. I push her away a couple of times after 5 min rounds and realise I’m not gonna last much longer in her hands unless I try something different

From the start, had been trying to make her tell me what she liked in bed and she never showed much interest. I now talk her to being fingered by me and start the action. At first , nothing seems to happen but then I seem to hit a nerve and she starts moaning softly. After a couple of mins, she GRABS MY HAND AND GUIDES TO WHERE SHE WANTS IT WHILE SITTING BOLT UPRIGHT AND ARCHING HER BACK , MOANING LOUDLY AND CRESCENDOING TO AN ORGASM. Gents , I was not expecting this experienced goddess to cum like that

Some fun chit chat about her orgasm , some kissing and then I ask her to give me a BBBJ. She licks me on my balls, right up to my tip but doesn’t take the dick in her mouth. This anyway gets me hot and bothered and I make her pull away. I try to go back for another round of fingering but she says “sore baby”. She now gets a bit impatient and says I need to cum as my time is almost up. I’ve had more than my money’s worth already so I ask for a covered Bj finish into her mouth. She makes me put on one of those weird plastic cover thingys and I shoot my wad into that   after a few brisk strokes in her mouth. This is a smashing orgasm given I was taken to the brink by her several times before this. I pay the 1,100 , tip her 100 , clean up and leave a very happy man

I’ve though about her orgasm several times and how relatively easy it was to make her cum and maybe women over the age of 35 do find it easier than their early 30s ? Do women go full circle back to their 20-24 easy-cum phase beyond the age of 35? I’ve been with a Filipino her age and she was the same

Anyway would really appreciate some Ks as I wanna up my levels to read the SA reports ( trying to get into the SA game) . My second meeting with sammy will follow in a later post (getting late and this is already very long)

Recent Ratings
PerfectCock19   14-4-2023 09:27  Acceptance  +1   Trying Sammy later today, I'm curious to see what the experience will be!
jezzzz   31-3-2023 16:59  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   7-3-2023 22:02  Karma  +2   Thank you.
myketin   7-3-2023 16:15  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing!
Thedarklord   7-3-2023 14:13  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
anabikumi   7-3-2023 13:38  Karma  +4   Great!!
420man4life   7-3-2023 09:53  Karma  +3   
stevesandersdk   7-3-2023 07:26  Acceptance  +1   That was a fun read!
zebra   7-3-2023 02:39  Karma  +6   
slickric423   7-3-2023 00:53  Karma  +4