Font size: S M L
STM ZuZu - E cup natural big tits w/ model body

Date & Time of Session:  20 Nov
Agent: STM (TG : 53445243)
Place: Tsim Sha Tsui
Name:  ZuZu
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 4/5
- A lively and cheerful girl with a height of 170cm and a model figure with short hair
Body: 5/5  
- E cup's natural big breasts with very sensitive nipples
Skill: 5/5  
- I enjoyed 120 minutes of passion and sweetness of extreme enjoyment
Service: 5/5
- BBBJ w/o condom both when shower and on the bed, balls sucking, 69, frensh kiss, unlimited position changes and great sex, shower together before and after
GFE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1000@60 mins (2000/I played for 120 minutes)

When I came to ZuZu's room, I saw ZuZu wearing a set of white see-through sexy pajamas. She sprayed a very fragrant perfume, which attracted me very much!  She helped put my backpack away, and then came to kiss me, she was really fragrant, like sweet candy, while she was kissing me, she guided my hands to play with her big E cup breasts  !  Her pair of natural E cup big breasts have a very good touch, and she also enjoys the feeling of being played with big breasts, and gradually moaned!  We took off each other's clothes while kissing passionately!  After facing each other naked, I picked her up and went to the bathroom. We continued to frensh kiss during shower, and applied bath lotion on each other. Her skin became smoother after adding bath lotion. She carried me on her back, and I kneaded her pair of E cup big breasts, her hands are stroking my penis and scrotum, and slowly one of my hands also moves to her pussy, gently teasing her vulva and clitoris, at this time she turned her head to Kiss me.  After a while, she twitched a few times, and she told me she had an orgasm!  ZuZu paid me back after getting an orgasm. She gave me a loving blowjob. She sucked my cock and scrotum and sucked my cock deeply. It was really enjoyable, but it was so annoying.  I soon felt the urge to cum and I stopped her.

We dried off after the shower, I put her on the bed and we kissed again.  This time ZuZu seemed more excited, she took the initiative to stick her tongue into my mouth, I untied the towel that wrapped her beautiful figure, and started rubbing and kissing her E cup big breasts, she enjoyed it very much,  The groans continued.  At this time, I started to lick her pussy, so that she enjoyed it even more. While I was kneading her E cup big breasts, I was sucking her clitoris, making her completely enter the state of ecstasy, and she couldn't stop. She twisted her body, and clamped my head with her legs because of the stimulation I gave her clitoris. In a few minutes, she had an orgasm again, and she pulled me and hugged and kissed hard.

At this time, ZuZu pushed me down on the bed to serve me, she began to crawl on top of me wantonly and began to suck my hard penis, just like in the bathroom, ZuZu sucked my penis and scrotum back and forth  and deeply sucking my penis, watching the beautiful woman trying to suck my penis, and looking at me when sucking my penis from time to time, it is really an unforgettable scene. Then I asked ZuZu to turn her round ass towards me for a 69 position, she sucked my cock and I sucked her clit while inserting my fingers into her pussy!  At this time, it seemed that I made ZuZu couldn't help it anymore. She put on the 0.01 condom I prepared, then quickly sat on me with her back facing me and inserted my whole penis into her vagina, and inserted my whole penis into her vagina, she so enjoyed with a long moan, I felt her vagina is very hot, wet, narrow, and constantly twitching, clamping my penis. When she adapts to the size of my penis, she is like a wild horse, twisting her round body wildly. This exciting pleasure is really hard to describe in words, I also sat up and licked ZuZu's E cup big breasts, then I told her to turn around and sit on me, while kissing her, rubbing her big breasts and enjoying the warm, slippery and tight stimulation of my penis in her vagina , after playing like this for more than ten minutes, I felt that I was really about to ejaculate, so I pushed ZuZu down on the bed, and I inserted my penis deep deep into her vagina on top of her. She started to thrust and thrust super fast on her body, she couldn't stand the stimulation anymore, she hugged my back and my butt tightly for a while, at this moment I couldn't hold it anymore, hugged ZuZu tightly with frensh kissed, and then continued to push in for hundreds times, and a large amount of sperm was ejaculated!  Zuzu hugged me even tighter, enjoying the warmth of my sperm in her womb!  After such a stimulating sexual experience, we hugged tightly and kissed and rested in the aftertaste for more than ten minutes!  We chatted and joked, talked about her life in Thailand, and when it came to making her happy, she kiss me lightly just like a girl friend, this is very sweet.

ZuZu suddenly took my hand that was rubbing her big breasts to caress her clitoris, she began to close her eyes and twist her body to enjoy again, I started to put my fingers into her vagina, it was so convulsive, her pussy was still warm and wet and sucking my finger, I speeded up my finger thrusting in her pussy, ZuZu moaned close to my ear, she stopped me suddenly, she jumped off the bed, knelt between my legs, she helped me take off the condom and began to blowjob me, swallowing all the sperm left on my penis, stimulated by her continuous deep swallowing of my penis, my penis was hard again, she helped me put on the condom again, then knelt down on the bed and asked me to insert my penis into her vagina from behind, her round butt softly hit my vulva every time I penetrated, really very comfortable.  After a while, I took ZuZu to the full-length mirror in her room and continued to insert my penis into her vagina from behind.  She enjoys this sexual position very much. Every time I insert it slowly, her body keeping twitching. I can also see her enjoyment in the mirror and hear her uncontrollable moaning.  Sound, visual and auditory sensations are intertwined, it is really an incomparable enjoyment! Later, my penis was still in ZuZu's vagina, I dragged her slowly to the bathing room, picked her up and sat in front of the sink, I quickly inserted my penis into her vagina from the front, talking to her tongue kissing while watching us have passionate sex in the big mirror of the sink! Finally we got in the tub, ZuZu turned the shower on, I inserted my penis into her pussy behind her, she reached back to apply the body wash for me, I put the body wash on her body, and soon I couldn't stand it any longer, so I shot billions of sperm into the deepest part of ZuZu's vagina. Her vagina kept twitching to meet my sperm, and then she took off the condom and sucked my penis, suck all the cum left on my dick into my mouth! I pulled ZuZu up and made her stand against the wall. I inserted two fingers into her pussy again and poked her clit with another finger. After playing like this for a while, ZuZu had her sixth orgasm too!

After the sex in the tub and the shower, we go back to bed and with twenty minutes to go, we chat and take some erotic pictures.  Then ZuZu helped me get dressed and exchanged contact information, I paid the fee, and after kissing again for a while, I reluctantly left her room!

[ Last edited by  歲月神偷 at 22-11-2022 15:51 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
miketk   27-12-2022 01:16  Karma  +4   Excellent Photo set!!!
Sam2045   4-12-2022 04:57  Karma  +3   Nice, like an erotic novel
BrownNuts   28-11-2022 16:26  Karma  +4   
anabikumi   27-11-2022 13:58  Karma  +4   
JohnnyH   26-11-2022 15:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, awesome writing!! any chance you can PM me the handlers contact details?
slickric423   26-11-2022 00:27  Karma  +2   
hktomcruise   25-11-2022 21:16  Karma  +5   Nice, thanks, can you share contact?
thatitguy   25-11-2022 18:08  Acceptance  +1   Nice! Congrats! Care to share the telegram link?
godisdead   25-11-2022 13:17  Karma  +8   Excellent. Thanks for sharing
batman108   25-11-2022 02:59  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ramont   25-11-2022 01:49  Karma  +1   I hope you upgrade from iPhone 3 soon
Babababa1   24-11-2022 23:25  Karma  +3   
aday22   24-11-2022 22:30  Acceptance  +1   Sounds like you had a great time well done
UncleDad   24-11-2022 19:37  Karma  +10   Hot-tastic!
Scorpius62   23-11-2022 21:29  Karma  +5   Nice! Can you confirm the contact for the agent though? Can’t find him on TG with the number you’ve given.
Skepti10   23-11-2022 13:12  Karma  +8   
pierrot   23-11-2022 11:40  Karma  +5   
etvoila   23-11-2022 08:55  Karma  +4   Favorable
Guys_My_Age   23-11-2022 08:50  Karma  +1   
PHUNTRU   22-11-2022 22:20  Karma  +2   
alex_french   22-11-2022 20:00  Karma  +6   Thanks
HK_Legend   22-11-2022 17:51  Karma  +6   Good one!
Jjaa123   22-11-2022 17:46  Karma  +3   
David.youngson   22-11-2022 16:33  Karma  +3   Sweet
Goose.Mk2   22-11-2022 16:05  Karma  +3   Nice girl
booby_lover   22-11-2022 15:53  Karma  +3   Love the jav style censored pussy uncensored ass hole.
batman64
Nookie Newbie

UID 285536
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2022 14:30  Profile P.M. 
Thank you for the report. Will go try !!
badsanta
Nookie Newbie

UID 285543
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2022 19:56  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for this. Sounds promising
biggumz
Kinky King

UID 174852
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1118
Posts 71
Karma 1113
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2022 17:18  Profile P.M. 
anybody bros try booking her this week , seem she is unavailable

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   25-11-2022 17:58  Acceptance  +6   Sent Report link to a friend from Chinese Forum. He said tried & liked. Maybe he wrote something about her... :)