Agent: Kimoji Spa (TG)
Nationality & Language: China, can speak Canto a bit
Face:  3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 for 60mins
Repeat: Nah, but yes to the other girls at the spa

First time poster, been reading a few reports to get an idea of the scene. Finally took the dive to give the spa experience a try.

P0/P1
She walks in after my shower, wasn't too impressed with her looks, face NMCOT at all. A bit on the chubby side for my liking and doesnt look like the concept pic. Massage was mediocre but she is chatty and can banter. Supposedly shes new to HK and just started in this industry.

P2
Off came the clothes. Nuru was decent, big Ds but got some belly fat. She does give some effort to try to make you feel good and comfortable but also is a time watcher. She gives heavy eye contact like real wide eyes which really didn't work for me. But she's NMCOT, just wasn't feeling it lol. Honestly tho, maybe some bros might find her ok.

As it was my first time just wanted to give it a try, get my feet wet lol, in hindsight shouldve left when i didnt like what i saw like many others say on here. Still optimistic about trying other girls, on to the next.

Recent Ratings
zebra   11-11-2022 12:49  Karma  +6   
Skepti10   8-11-2022 07:19  Karma  +4   
vinc9   8-11-2022 00:05  Karma  +5   Consolation Ks. I've yet to find a non-time watcher at Kawaii. Just my unlucky experience. Welcome to the cene!