Post at 7-3-2022 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nana - TST

Date & Time of Session:  March 2022
Location: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/106998?referral=district
Name:  NaNa
Nationality & Language: Chinese w/ limited English
Face: 2/5 the pictures are her but older
Body: 1/5 saggy boobs, no ass, skin on belly from birth?
Height: 160cm
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: HK$1200 60massage + FS
Repeat: absolutely not
Didn't really wanted to write this report as I didn't want to really remember the scenes but I thought the least I could do is help some ppl out.

So personally I'm a person that prefers a good and real massage and everything else is a bonus but today I felt a bit frisky and wanted to do FS (bad choice). I looked around in SB and looked for someone that did good massage with extra's and I came across with Nana. She looked legit, on pictures she wasn't MCOT but I thought if the massage is really good why not.

Booked her via WeChat, she didn't speak English so I translated the conversation back an forth and made a booking. Everything went well and I got a bit early to the place. Went up and her door has some nice decoration and I rang. She opened the door and I could tell it was her but you could tell that Photoshop did the heavy lifting. The place is imo the only positive thing about the whole session place is spacious and clean.
She greeted, undressed and guided me to shower. She cleaned me dry and told me to go the bed.

Part 1 (2.5/5)

Started with a dry massage which was decent, nothing too special hit some of the good spots. (10min)
After that she used some machine to massage me that vibrates on a high frequency. It was ok but I don't think it's for everyone. Anyway it wasn't that good of a massage (15min)

Part 2 (1/5)
After the flip she undressed and oh God her clothes off made her body from 3/5 to a 1/5. She had saggy boobs, absolutely not the one you see on her add and no ass at all and she has some belly skin from what I think that she got after she gave birth.
At that point it was already too late so I thought I just need to soldier it through. She gave a BBBJ that was ok. Capped me and went CW but I couldn't look at her while she sat on me so I told her just to give me BJ again untill I finish. Forced it out asap and just showered, paid her and left.
Pretty disappointed as this is my first FS, maybe I had too high expectations.

I don't want be rude about the girl and give her such a bad review but that's my experience about the session. This pretty much demotivated me to try anyone without reviews lol

Cheers

Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   8-3-2022 17:44  Karma  +6   Sympathy K’s and thanks for warning
anabikumi   8-3-2022 12:16  Karma  +3   Thank you for the good report.
hotjac   7-3-2022 21:55  Karma  +3   Ouch, I feel your pain ... thx 4 the warning
justforfunyo   7-3-2022 18:00  Karma  +4   rough brother but we've all be there so don't feel too bad (:
HK_Legend   7-3-2022 17:07  Karma  +5   THANKS for "Taking One For The Team", but all girls cannot be above average.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6555
Posts 759
Karma 6349
Acceptance 4118
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2022 17:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Incognito1234's post

In this kind of SHXT times, there are ladies that AMAZINGLY PROS, in their ways, different approach but that will leave a BIG POSITIVE impression.

I have a pair of Thai that are just BAFFLING, proving beyond any doubt how much ($) I mean for them ....NOW
(when everything is fine, they will make more $ than expected.
NOW that can keep them affloat and their attitude shows IT WILL keep them affloat. They have VERY few clients left ...undercover, but they serve them EXTREMELY WELL. That you don't forget.).

I am not a fan of the face of Sammi (Phoenix) and because becoming Omicron + and explaining WHY / HOW to SO is unecessary complications,
I will wait  a bit
but I WILL GO SEE (again) Sammi as soon as covid cases drop....AS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE.

One of my regulars had legitimate concerns so I prepaid (my idea) her to stay ...home until she feels comfortable (and if need more ask)
....but I have news from her EVERYDAY.

Another one is playing (that is not so stupid) "kamikaze" (not same constraints as the one above)
like Sammi so I cannot see her but I have found a way to help her.

ANYWAY, in this kind of shxt times, it is very bad for those ladies but those, whatever their "strategy", who pay attention to to their clients ARE and
WILL collect.

I saw TODAY Nana TST on the AV Video of the website and was wondering if while in TST, not my area?
Now it's clear. It's no, for several reasons. Period.

So your post is not YOUR fault, just witnessing somebody that scrxw up.
If you feel bad, read that one:
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1
She looked for it; she got it and I was not the only of this view.

Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   8-3-2022 17:43  Karma  +6   Nice summary of latest times during covid. Wondering if the Thais are available to share if their service is good?
Incognito1234   7-3-2022 18:53  Acceptance  +1   Thanks!
justforfunyo   7-3-2022 18:04  Karma  +4   legend
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6555
Posts 759
Karma 6349
Acceptance 4118
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2022 18:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 HK_Legend's post

To @Nitesky6888

Service?
Good enough so that while my regular HL 141 were not working (until monday....one ~booked me! )
I did not have to look around.
Zen. In fact, I love this situation. I am a 90% psychopath.

Honestly relative to my 141 BENCHMARK ....i.e. Jasmine & BO BO (my adorable Team A; I am crushed by them worried by Jasmine's health),
there is still some work to do but minor.
For me they are Team B (= HL Coco Big Tits, Bobo Long Legs, Lily Malaysia and ...Phoenix Mimi), not Team A.

To set the standard, when she (Coco) was working (might soon again), I was alternating
* Them
and
* SW Hing Loong Coco Big Tits.
Coco stopped working (she was OFFLINE working on 24H bookings) 3 weeks ago (and her son got Omicron +, now -)
every week.

But it tortures me each time I write something (no name basis) about them ... as I know the frustration/perceptions/hate  I raised here...
...while on the other hand exposing them might turn into a death warrant (Thai Massage place are CLOSED....and they are extremely careful about
door opening;
I also gave them advices about how to dispose (at night in public bins)  of ....tissues / wipes / massage tables covers ,
never keep condoms there (I bring them), never let dirty towels pile up,....etc....etc...ANYTHING cops could read as activity) to show ZERO ACTIVITY
TO any wandering cop.

Maybe I should just shut up (ok I can !!)

Also seeing me ~ every week for several hours ...has REDUCED their $ need$
for ...risky survival initiatives / stunts....less risky for them and less risky for ME.
The more they see me, the less they need to take risks with other clients...Sorry guys.

The story is crazy to the point they see me as a messenger of Buddha to save them  

Today was hysterical as one came from shopping (my instructions, my "credit card") from TakeToys Jardine's Bazaar (I should buy that shop!)

There are things they are not totally familiar with...but are learning...with VERY GOOD ATTITUDE.

Once massage places are opened, OF COURSE, I will blast a Report on them.

In fact, I have suggested (she seems receptive) to the Thai lady boss to have TWO lines of business
- One for AT FIRST SIGHT Veggie massage,
- One ...different ....everything else (officialy BM, Nuru...then guess what else she can do ) ...for the rest SHE can do well,
...and for which I am sharing my ...(oh dear)... my experience with (ever checked my new avatar? rings a bell ?) ...somebody else.
Am I a client or a ...consultant now?   #DialACop101

Another way to set their level:
that pair high 40s (maybe low 50s) and high 30s, very different, is so cool ...while have style,
that I WILL TAKE THEM to Joe Bananas in July (where I am not exactly a ghost).
(that should be a brutal shock for many Thai girls there (know one that will faint) )
keeping in mind that my July 2021 at JB (as written in my FIRST post) was a 141 Mainland Chinese show (Jasmine, BO BO, Lily, Coco, Mimi) to
explain to Charlie, the bar manager, that "his" Phils were not up to Par, but were downgrading JB ...while the rest of the staff were
scoring the points.
That is HOW COMFORTABLE I am with that pair ...but of course, everybody has not the same tastes.

Please forgive me, if possible,  but I owe them ...for now ...to keep them in the dark....and if you all hate me for not giving their names/address,
that's ok, I can live with that. I carried much heavier (for much longer) secrets.