Karma 180
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2018 17:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Russian Honey Girs HK TST

It has been a while since I’ve posted and here are three quick ones. All Russians, same agent, same hotel.

Name: R Jasa
DB Link: link no longer available
Nationality & Language: Russian, very little English
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5 (-1 for enhanced tits)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5 (5 if she speaks better English)
Price & Duration: 1300 40 mins

R Jasa. She went by a different name when I first time I visited (see my previous post about HG). It was only after I saw her in person when I realized that I had booked the same person. Nothing to complain about because she is just as beautiful as I have remembered. And the fact that she also remembered me was also a bit of a surprise   Haha. Don’t want to describe in details about how it went down because I have done so in my previous post. Overall, she is very sweet and pleasant to hang around. Would be perfect if she knows more English.

Name: Masha 19
DB Link: https://go141.com/en/A79932-TST-HoneyGirls-Masha19.html
Nationality & Language: Russian, good English
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5 (-1 for enhanced tits)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Masha. Too bad this one is a B&S because the girl in the photos and videos from DB is absolutely gorgeous. Could be misinterpreted when I was talking to the agent.. but who knows  The person I met was about 5’8’’, blonde, early 30s, enhanced tits, and tanned body. She is not unpleasant (in fact she is pretty wild in bed, very active, good communication, and can CG like a machine..), it’s just that she was not the person I booked.

Name: Irena
DB Link: https://go141.com/en/A72569-TST-HoneyGirls-Irena.html
Nationality & Language: Russian, good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5 (slim with nice ass)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Also a B&S.. in reality she is about 5’7’’ – 5’8’’. B+ cup. Slim body, brunette, very nice ass! Her facial features look like she would fit nicely in a royal family costume. Very tall nose with slim lips. She is not exactly warm towards me throughout the whole process to be honest and I guess it is because I had asked her about B&S and she said it was because of too much Photoshop. Nah, I’m certain she is not the person I see from the pictures/videos as that girl has at least D cup.

Regarding the whole Russian HG situation, I’m a bit torn here. Since I’m not in HK that often I just want to book the person I want to book, and not be surprised when the door opens (good or bad). I’m not unsatisfied by the Russians since all the ones I have encountered have good traits (either good body, good attitude, or both). Do you bros have reliable agents who don’t B&S? Doesn’t matter the girls, Korean, mainlanders, Russian, or whatever. Because I always rely on videos and posts from your guys to make my decision. Much appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Recent Ratings
bmberman   29-10-2018 10:35  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report! Slowly getting the itch to try honey girls
batman108   20-10-2018 23:49  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   20-10-2018 13:30  Karma  +10   good reports, thanks for sharing.
Johnnyr555   20-10-2018 13:03  Karma  +5   R and Ak is reliable for Russians. Some of R’s old profiles exist on the website but he’s straight with who is availab ...
draggon38   20-10-2018 10:15  Karma  +4   Excellent, Is Jasa still here? When did you see her?
porkchops   20-10-2018 00:07  Karma  +6   Thanks! From limited experience in HK but also from reports, seems R (for Russian) and TR (for Thai) don't B&S
Al_Deniro
Musky Member

UID 246249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 181
Posts 8
Karma 180
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 31-10-2018 22:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Al_Deniro's post

Not sure how this works but I will reply here.

To Dragoon38, I saw Jasa probably at the end of September. Since her english is very limited, did not communicate too much.

to Johnnyr555 and porkchops, thanks for your info! I normally just select a girl from DB, and call the number. The girls are always available at the time slots I've chosen, which makes me think they would just arrange whoever is available at that time. Do you guys text and verify with the agents, or you guys are like me, just call and reverse and hope for the best?