Date & Time of Session:  sept 2018
Name:  Xiao something
Nationality: Prc
Face: 6/10
Body:  6/10
Skill: 5/10
Service: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  $900 including tip

Hello brothers long time follow our first time poster thanks everyone for the great info.  Been eyeing miss spa for a while now, seems the photos are all fake but nice looking girls nonetheless. We chatted and asked for “Milk girl” who had huge knockers in the photo but was told that she was off  mind you this is the second time that this has happened I requested milk girl both times take that as A good indication that she actually doesn’t exist.  Never mind I made my way up after confirming a time. Arrived and a girl greeted me at the door she was the one that would do my massage. As most other Bros reported there were several girls hanging around the one that greeted  me actually looked pretty decent and had a larger rack, So I went with her. My Chinese is pretty non existent as was their English but who needs to talk anyway, it is clear what we are there for! Standard Masssage  as usual... on the flip I managed to get her top and panties off (ymmv).  During part two she jumped on top of the bed and straddled my face giving  me access to her LS, No real penetration but a great view. I preferred to refrain from daty but sure she wouldn’t have minded. I had her change positions and sucked on her nipples which she enjoyed and gave a few moans, not overdone and relatively genuine.  Just a side note I was hoping for Nuru but hey only had the smallest room which was clear there was no way that was going to happen. All in all the service was good but beware of the photos on the WeChat clearly it is just clever marketing. It seems this place is getting busy so make sure to book an advance for all and all the girls were above average looking and ready to please.  What I’d like to find out is the highger end place, I don’t mind paying more and don’t need FS... decent massage and hj will do. I like nicer facilities... if you’ve go any recommendations, drop them below!

[ Last edited by  Monger3181 at 30-10-2018 23:13 ]

Recent Ratings
batman108   2-11-2018 02:54  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
3QOxqK2Liy0t   31-10-2018 14:56  Karma  +2   please tell us if you find nicer place with facilities
jeffzeke   31-10-2018 11:15  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
DodgeyDude   31-10-2018 05:27  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
zebra   30-10-2018 22:37  Karma  +5