Karma 250
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2017 11:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Russian girls in KH; two reports, Lydia and Mila

I'm going to post two punts from the same evening, both Russian girls in the KH. Lots of dudes out in the halls that evening, but duh it was Saturday.

Please consider combining your rep-ratings for the two reports in my effort not to clutter the forum.

FIRST
Date & Time of Session:  Saturday 20th May, 7pm
Name:  Lydia, tall next-door blonde
Nationality & Language: Russian, passable English for her work
Face: 4/5 if you love white girls, for me 3/5
Body: 3/5, see below
Skill: 3/5, nothing special but enjoyable
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5, really personable with me.
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 600, 30min
Repeat: No, but recommended.

Took the elevator up and walked back down, it was super crowded on the top floors. I found Lydia's door when a local punter rang and walked away (rude dude) and she waved me in with a smile. Got the price set and she invited me in with some small-talk. I'm not going to give a blow-by-blow account (just read some erotica if you want to wank to text-sex), but I'll talk about Lydia a bit and what was good and bad for me.

She's about 175cm, lightened hair, and light eyes, regular cute. She's obviously lost weight previously in her life, or she's previously been pregnant and lactating, as her breasts have some stretch-marks and aren't very perky at all, still soft though. Totally made up for by her flat stomach and shaved puss, smooth and pink.

So, Lydia was really friendly with me, rubbed my abs and was chatty with me as we got ready to shower. She was kind of flirty actually, and pretty funny - crossed her eyes when I dropped my pants to shower (I am actually kind of large, almost 8" full) and was really open with her prep, warning me she had just finished a cigarette and needed to brush her teeth. I used her mouth-wash when she offered, which she thought was hilarious. Nice LFK into DFK in the shower (minty-fresh at this point), then moved onto the bed. Lots of kisses and body caresses with her tits and hips, good CBJ with a little DT, though she made a funny 'frustrated' face when she couldn't do the whole thing. CG, mish, doggy, second round of CBJ, and I in mish again with her legs wrapped around my back. Definitely went over 30min as we chatted a bit afterwards, but she wasn't hurrying me. She did her hair up again as we chatted, complained about showering a million times a day, recommended a face moisturizing cream , etc.

More of an authentic GFE than I was expecting due to her joking and great kisses. If I hadn't met Mila later that evening, I'd be coming back to Lydia. Here for another ten days.

SECOND
Date & Time of Session:  Saturday 20th May, 10pm
Location:  KH, 10f, C? (from elevator, right then left, end of the hall after two other Russ blondes).
Name:  Mila, brunette cute
Nationality & Language: Russian, fairly good English
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 if you like tattoos, chubby-cute
Skill: 4/5, that hip thing
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 600 + 100 tip, 30mins
Repeat: Probably!

Out for dinner and drinks with acquaintances, and was feeling restless afterward. I went back to KH to see if I could find another Russian to visit, as many of them had their "Wait" signs out earlier in the evening, but wasn't too hopeful. I came into the hall and there were three Russian/Ukraine girls standing and chatting together. None of the three were super pretty, but Mila has these cute dimples and green eyes under her black hair, which is for me (dunno why). She's maybe 165cm, not thin but cute and tattooed, and has nice hefty breasts.

Invited me in, small-talk and chatting about living in HK, etc., and went into the shower. She said I was making her shy, which I thought was cute, and set my hopes up for a great GFE. Let me feel her up in the shower and gave me lots of kisses. Something new for me was that she let me wash/fondle her pussy and ass while she gave me a wet HJ. CBJ on bed and some DT, even better than Lydia. Really slow start on CG, lots of kissing and breathy moans. We moved through the usual stuff with lots of kissing until CG again when she leaned back, put my hands on her tits, and started doing something with her hips and pelvic muscles, and it was with almost no warning. Totally awesome. She sat up there for a minute or so and drank a bunch of water, pretty funny. Don't know why I get all of the casual girls. Said "Fuck you, make me work so hard" with a face like this   on her.

Chatted a bit more during clean-up. She's super frustrated with punters ringing and then walking without chatting or even saying "thanks"/"goodbye", and perhaps might be a bit unusual in that she doesn't mind getting chatted up a bit and still being passed. Maybe just bored? She's here for another week, asked me to come back.

Highly recommended GFE. The more you chat with the girls and flirt a bit, compliment their hair-dos and shit, the better GFE service you'll get.

Recent Ratings
zorkelias   31-5-2017 20:57  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   24-5-2017 20:51  Karma  +4   How do you get these CIS WGs to shower with you? Apparently not SOP for most of them; deal killer for me
maizerhymes   24-5-2017 04:45  Karma  +2   I always chat my girls up, even if they don't speak English and I don't speak their language. Seems better....
Zangy   23-5-2017 23:58  Karma  +2   
Thai-delight   23-5-2017 18:01  Karma  +12   thx for double report
porkchops   23-5-2017 13:57  Karma  +4   Thanks!
twiceAweek   23-5-2017 13:15  Karma  +5   nice double report
modnar   23-5-2017 11:53  Karma  +4