Karma 24
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2017 17:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
D37 Le Er (Sichuan girl)

long time reader, first time poster. she was so good it was worth the post!

Thread Subject: D37 Le Er (Sichuan girl)
Date & Time of Session:  April 2nd, 2017, 3pm
Name:  Le Er (at least that's how she entered it in my phone)
Link: D37
Agent: none
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Chengdu), no english
Face: 4/5 (smiled from beginning to end)
Body: 4/5 (cheap fake tits job, otherwise perfect)
Skill: 4/5 (better at bbbj than at sex)
Service: 5/5 (unrushed, aims to please)
GFE: 5/5 (anything goes, and is encouraged, expect putting your fingers inside)
Price & Session Length:  $450 to the mamasan. $120 room. + tips (30-40 mins?)
Repeat: 5/5 (got her number, trying to get her to come over post shift)

Showed up to the usual D37 1st floor. brought into one of the KTV rooms. Mamasan explains the price. Brings in 3 girls to choose from. I probably would have done all three. No bad apples. Le Er stands out in her blue cocktail dress with tits flowing out. Gorgeous smile.

Head upstairs hand in hand. A lot of GFE effort all from her. Pay the room fee. Enter the room. Romance begins. Kissing. Hugging. Undresses me slowly. Undresses herself (or whatever was left!) Shower together. Takes her time. Washes nicely. BBBJ in the shower. Dry off. Move to bed. Cat bath. Long BBBJ on the bed. Not rushed. Very romantic using her hands to to touch sensually my whole body. A little of 69 action (although she is quite bushy). She is natually wet (didn't see any K-way action).

Switch to sex. Many positions including standing up which means she can't weight more than 50kg. Take rubber off and get her to finish back in bbbj. thought she would let me CIM but she took it out at the last moment and came all over her neck and chest. She was a little worried about her hair otherwise she took it like a champ. Back in shower. Exchange of phone numbers and we chats. Would love to do her again in the confine of my home for an overnight stay!

Enjoy boys. She's a winner!

Recent Ratings
wondrbra   6-4-2017 05:58  Acceptance  +1   How to find this d37 location?
joey88   3-4-2017 11:43  Karma  +4   
Phaychay   2-4-2017 23:10  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   2-4-2017 22:38  Karma  +4   37D??
stinkyfeet   2-4-2017 20:39  Karma  +2   This is in kowloon I suppose